Exit from CGHS panel Delhi Institute of Functional Imaging, Gurugram from CGHS Delhi and NCR empanelled list
File No: S11011/39/2020/CGHS-HEC
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Central Government Health Scheme Delhi
(Hospital Empanelment Cell)
CGHS Bhawan, Sector-13; R.K. Puram
New Delhi-110066, Dated 11th August 2021
Subject: Exit from CGHS panel Delhi Institute of Functional Imaging (A unit of Chhaitanya Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd.) SC0-304 Complex, Sector-29, Gurugram-122002, from CGHS Delhi and NCR empanel led list.
It is to convey that permission is hereby accorded to Delhi Institute of Functional Imaging (A unit of Chhaitanya Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd.) SCO-304 Complex, Sector-29, Gurugram-122002, empanelled under CGHS Delhi/NCR to exit from CGHS panel with immediate effect. The CGHS beneficiaries already being treated in the centre prior to the issue of this order shall however be continued to be provided treatment at CGHS rates till completion of their treatment and their bills would be submitted to UTIITSL / National Health Authority/concerned department with justification, for consideration on merits.
[Dr. Arvind Kumar]
Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
- Brajesh Kumar Singh, Manager, Delhi Insitute of functional Imaging, 14 Kaushalya Park, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
- All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
- Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Addl. DOG (HQ)/All Additional Directors /Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
- All Pay & Accounts Officers under CGHS
- Additional Director (Hqrs) / Additional Director (SZ)/ (CZ)/(EZ)/(NZ), CGHS, New Delhi
- JD (Gr.)/JD(R&H), CGHS Delhi
- CGHS Desk-I/Desk-II/CGHS-I/CGHS-II, Dte.GHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Estt.I/ Estt.II/ Estt.III/ Estt.IV Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Admn.I / Admn.II Sections of Dte.GHS.
- Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India/ Punjab High Court, Chandigarh.
- Finance Division
Source : Click here to view/download PDF