Opening of New KV – Mahanadi Coal Limited, Subhadhra Area, District-Angul, Odisha (under Project Sector) – Order dated 18.05.2022
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन / Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
18-संस्थागत क्षेत्र/ 18-Institutional Area
शहीद जीत सिंह मार्ग/Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
नयी दिल्ली-110016/New Delhi-110016
Approval of the Hon’ble Minister of Education -Cum-Chairman Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, is hereby accorded to open a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the, Mahanadi Coal Limited, Subhadhra Area, District-Angul, Odisha (under Project Sector) with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2022-23 with consequential growth based on feasibility.
The sponsor i.e. MCL, Subhadhra Area, District-Angul, Odisha will be responsible to provide:-
- Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the KVS.
- 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- All. recurring & non-recurring expenditure including 15% Administrative over-head charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Bhubaneswar Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections and also direct the closure of Kendriya Vidyalaya by giving due notice to the sponsor.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities/rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under Project Sector.
The admission process for the academic year 2022-23, may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
Joint. Commissioner (Admn.1)
- PS to MoE-cum-Chairman, KVS New Delhi
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MoE-cum-Deputy Chairperson, KVS.
- Sr. PPS to Addl. Secretary (Institutions), MoE-cum-vice Chairperson, KVS.
- PS/EA to Commissioner, KVS, New Delhi
- The Joint Commissioner (Training.), KVS Hars with the request to issue staff sanction order as per rules.
- The Joint Commissioner (Acad.)/(Admn.)/(Pers.), KVS New Delhi.
- The Joint Commissioner (Finance), KVS, for information & necessary action.
- General Manager, MCL, Subhadhra Area, Dist. Angul, Odisha -759122
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS All Regional Offices.
- The Deputy Commissioner, EDP Cell KVS, New.Delhi for uploading the order on KVS website.
- The Secretary, C.B.S.E., Preet Vihar, Delhi.
- The Director ZIET, KVS Gwalior, Mumbai/ Mysore/ Chandigarh/ Bhubaneswar.
- All Officers/Sections, KVS (HQ), New Delhi
- President/ General Secretary, KVS recognized staff Associations.
- Guard file.
Source: Click to view/download PDF