Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll in Assembly Constituencies of West Bengal and Odisha: DoP&T OM dated 20.09.2021
Government of India Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi-110001.
Dated : 20th September, 2021
Subject: Conduct of adjourned poll in 03 Assembly Constituencies of West Bengal and Odisha and Bye-election in 159-Bhabanipur Assembly of West Bengal – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – regarding.
|S. No.||State||Number & Name of Legislative Assembly||Date of Poll||Day|
|1.||West Bengal||56-Samserganj (AC)||30.09.2021||Thursday|
|2.||West Bengal||58-Jangipur (AC)||30.09.2021||Thursday|
|4.||West Bengal||159-Bhabanipur (AC)||30.09.2021||Thursday|
2. In this regard, it is stated that the guidelines, have been issued by this Department, vide OM No. 12/ 14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001, regarding closure of Central Government Offices and grant of paid holiday on the date of election. A copy of the same is available on website www.persmin.nic.in. Accordingly, all the Central Government Offices and the Central Industrial Establishments, located in the relevant constituencies shall remain closed on the date of Poll. The employees concern shall be granted paid holiday on the date of Poll to enable them to exercise their right to vote.
3. The above instructions may also please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary (JCA)
- All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
- UPSC/CVC/C&AG/Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat/ Vice-President’s Secretariat/PM’s Office/ Supreme Court/High Court of West Bengal/ High Court of Odisha/ Central Administrative Tribunal.
- All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions/MHA
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission Backward Classes.
- The Chief Secretaries of the Government of West Bengal and Odisha
- Chairman/Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee, in the State Capital of West Bengal and Odisha
Source: Click here to view/download PDF