Opening of new Kendriya Vidyalaya at Kendriya Vidyalaya Dharampur, District Mandi, (Himachal Pradesh) – KVS Order dated 10.08.2022
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
शिक्षा मंत्रालय भारत सरकार के अधीन स्वायत्त संस्थान
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
मुख्यालय, नई दिल्ली/Head Quarters, New Delhi
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan vide office-order of even number dated 08.03.2019, conveyed the approval of Government of India, for establishing 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under MHA/Railway/Civil Sector with the stipulation that the sponsoring authority concerned is required to transfer the identified and demarcated land and also to give possession of the same to KVS prior to opening of the new Kendriya Vidyalaya. Kendriva Vidyalaya Dharampur, District Mandi, (Himachal Pradesh) in (Parliamentary Constituency-Hamirpur) is one of the 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas sanctioned.
Since the land in the matter of this Kendriya Vidyalaya has been transferred by the Sponsoring Authority in favour of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned, sanction of the Commissioner, KVS is hereby conveyed to start a new Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil sector with immediate effect, at the following location:-
|S. No.||Name of Kendriya Vidyalaya||Kendriya Vidyalaya will be made functional at:|
|1.||Kendriya Vidyalaya Dharampur, District Mandi, (Himachal Pradesh) – 175040||Kendriya Vidyalaya Dharampur, C/o Government Primary School Kalswai, District Mandi, (Himachal Pradesh) – 175040|
The above Vidyalaya will start functioning from class I to V (single section in each class) during the academic year 2022-23 and thereafter will grow consequently based on feasibility.
The admission process may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
- PS to MoE-cum-Chairman, KVS New Delhi
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MoE-cum-Deputy Chairperson, KVS.
- PPS to Joint Secretary (Institutions), MoE-cum-vice Chairperson, KVS.
- PS to Commissioner, KVS
- Joint Commissioner (Training.), KVS Hqrs with the request to issue staff sanction order as per rules.
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Regional Office, Gurugram with the request to liaise with the sponsoring authority and make the KV functional after completing the pre-requisites.
- The Principal Secretary, (Education), Govt. of Himachal Pradesh.
- The District Collector, Distt. Mandi, (Himachal Pradesh)-175001 for information.
- The Superintending Engineer, KVS w.r.t. Note No. F-1100111/423/2019-Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Works dated 08.08.2022.
- Secretary, CBSE, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92.
- Assistant, Commissioner, (Estt.I/ Estt.II & III), KVS Hqrs with the request to depute staff as per rule.
- All Officers/Sections, KVS Hqrs.
- Deputy Commissioner, KVS, All Regional Offices.
- Director, all ZIETs, KVS.
- The Deputy Commissioner (EDP), KVS to upload the order on KVS website.
- President/General Secretary, KVS recognized Staff Associations.
- Guard File.
Source: Click to view/download PDF