Recruitment Rules : Jr. Hindi Translators in the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises – Notification dated 06.01.2023
MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
(Office of the Development Commissioner)
(MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES)
New Delhi, the 6th January, 2023
G.S.R. 13(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the Ministry of Small Scale Industries, the Small Industries Development Organisation, Junior Hindi Translator, Group ‘C’ posts, Recruitment Rules, 2002, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of the Junior Hindi Translator in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organisation, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, namely: –
1. Short title and – (a) These rules may be called the Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organisation, Junior Hindi Translator, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Post, Recruitment Rules, 2023.
(b) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification, level in the pay – The number of post, its classification, level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, – The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto, shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification – No person,-
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person; shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of Post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in the pay matrix.||Whether Selection or Non- Selection post.||Age-limit for direct recruitment.|
|Junior Hindi Translator.||12*(2022)|
*Subject to variation dependent on workload.
|General Central Service, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.||Level-6,|
(Rs. 35400- 112400/-).
Not exceeding thirty years.
(Relaxable for Government Servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.)
Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands for Lakshadweep).
|Educational and other qualification required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualification prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotes.||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the posts to be filled by various methods.|
Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognised University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s Degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; and recognised Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of
translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
Note 1: The qualifications(s) regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or Competent authority in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection, the Staff Selection Commission or Competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
Note 2: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission or Competent Authority, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
|Not applicable.||Two Years.|
Note: The period of two years shall include successful completion of mandatory induction training of two weeks duration.
|By direct recruitment.|
Note: Vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under other circumstances for a duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation basis from officers of Central Government:(A) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or(ii) with six years regular service in level 5 (Rs. 29200-92300/-) of the pay matrix; and(B) Possessing the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits under column (7).
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made.||If a Departmental Promotion committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service commission is to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Not applicable.||Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:||Consultation with Union Public Service Commission not necessary.|
[F. No. A-12035/01/2019-A(P&T)]
PANKAJ KUMAR JHA, Dy. Director (Administration)