Reducing Pending matters to the Minimum Possible in Government – EPFO web circulation dated 11.01.2023
ईपीएफओ, मुख्य कार्यालय
श्रम एवं रोज़गार मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
भविष्य निधि भवन, 14, भीकाजी कामा प्लेस, नई दिल्ली 110066
EPFO, HEAD OFFICE
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
BHAVISHYA NIDHI BHAWAN, 14, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI 110066
Dated: 11 JAN 2023
All ACC (HQ)/ACC Zones & Head Office/
All RPFCs-in-charge of Regional Offices/
Zonal Training Institutes
Subject: Reducing Pending matters to the Minimum Possible in Government -reg.
Please refer to Ministry of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances OM No. 30011/02/2019-O&M(Part-II)(5866) dated 03-01.2023 received from Ministry of Labour & Employment vide email dated 03.01.2023 on the above-cited subject.
2. In this regard, as a sequel to the month-long Special Campaign 2.0 for the disposal of pending matters conducted from 2nd October, 2022 to 31st October, 2022, it is requested to take the following actions on a regular basis in order to keep the pendency’s to minimum possible:
- All Offices/divisions may dedicate 03 hours every week for continuation of activities related to Special Campaign 2.0.
- The campaign may continue to be implemented at all Offices/divisions of the Organizations.
- All Office-in-charge/Divisional Heads to monitor progress on a monthly basis. Nodal Officers to monitor progress on a weekly basis.
Encl: as above
Additional Central P.F. Commissioner (HRM)
- Staff Officer to CPFC- for information.
- PS to FA & CAO/CVO/All ACC (HQ)s – for information.
Regional P.F. Commissioner-II (HRM)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances
5th Floor, Sardar Patel Bhavan,
SansadMarg, New Delhi-110001
Dated : 03.01.2023
Sub: Reducing Pending Matters to the Minimum Possible in Government.
It has been decided that as a sequel to the month-long Special Campaign 2.0 for the disposal of pending matters conducted from 2nd October, 2022 to 31st October, 2022 the following actions may be taken up by Ministries/Departments on a regular basis in order to keep the pendency’s to minimum possible.
a) All Ministries/Departments may dedicate 3 hours every week for continuation of activities related to Special Campaign 2.0
b) The arrangements of Special Campaign 2.0-portal and Nodal Officers will continue to be operational
c) The campaign may continue to be implemented in outstation offices of Ministries/Departments and autonomous organizations/ subordinate/attached offices also.
d) Secretaries to monitor progress on a monthly basis. Nodal Officers to monitor progress on a weekly basis and enter data on the DARPG portal on the first Monday of every month.
e) The SCDPM portal has been slightly modified to capture the implementation of delayering, delegation and record management particularly for A&B category of records also along with the pendency and cleanliness activities. This portal can be accessed- on www.pgportal.gov.in/scdpm from 6.1.2023. A training session on the portal for all nodal officers of the campaign will be organized separately.
Secretary to the Government of India
All Secretaries of the Government of India
Copy for information to:
- Principal Secretary to the PM
- Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi (Ms.Kavita Singh, JS)
- All Nodal Officers of Special Campaign 2.0
- Copy to Senior Technical Director, NIC