Formal Identification of Sensitive/Non-sensitive Posts- EPFO circular for strict adherence
ईपीएफओ, मुख्य कार्यालय
श्रम एवं रोज़गार मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
भविष्य निधि भवन, 14, भीकाजी कामा प्लेस, नई दिल्ली 110066
EPFO, HEAD OFFICE
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
BHAVISH YA NIDHI BHAWAN,
14, BHIKAIJI CAMA PLACE, NEW DELHI 10066
Dated: 06 OCT 2022
All ACC(HQ)/ACC Zones/Director (PDNASS)
All Regional PF Commissioners-in-charge of
Regional Offices/Zonal Training Institutes
Regional PF Commissioner (ASD), Head Office
Subject: Formal Identification of Sensitive/Non-sensitive Posts — regarding.
Please refer to Head Office Circular no. HRD/4(1)2010/Misc.Circular/ Pt.-1/625 dated 14-06-2022 on the above-cited subject.
2. In this regard, it is submitted that the posts in various sections in the concerned offices as sensitive and non-sensitive has been classified and approved by CPFC.
3. Therefore, all the offices should strictly adhere to this guideline and any posting at these sensitive posts should be done accordingly.
Encl: as above
Formal Identification of Sensitive/ Non-sensitive Posts: EPFO order dated 14.06.2022
Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (HRM)
- Staff Officer to CPFC- for information.
- PS to FA & CAO/CVO/AI ACC (HQ)s – for information.
- Hindi Section for Hindi Version.
(Rakhi Chakravarty )
Regional P.F. Commissioner-IT (HRM)