Rate of Interest at 8.15% for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2022-23 – EPFO Web Circulation dated 24.07.2023
कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
श्रम एवं रोजगार मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
मुख्य कार्यालय / Head Office
भविषय निधि भवन, 14, भीकाएजी कामा प्लेस, नई दिल्ली-110066
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066
Website: wiww.epfindia.gov.in, www.epfindia.nic.in
24 JUL 2023
All ACC(HQ)/ACC- Incharge of Zonal Offices
All RPFC-I/ Officers-In-Charge, Regional offices.
Subject: Declaration of Rate of Interest for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2022-23- regarding
The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, has conveyed the approval of the Central Government under para 60(1) of Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952 to credit interest @ 8.15% for the year 2022-23 to the account of each member of the EPF Scheme as per the provisions under Para 60 of EPF Scheme, 1952.
2. You are accordingly, requested to issue necessary instructions to all concerned for crediting the said interest to the members’ accounts.
(Authority: – Ministry of Labour and Employment letter no. R-11018/01/2023-SS-II dated 18.07.2023.)
Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (Investment)
- PPS to Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment – for information
- PPS to AS, Ministry of Labour & Employment – for information
- PPS to AS&FA, Ministry of Labour & Employment – for information
- OSD to Central Provident Fund Commissioner – for information
- PS to Central Provident Fund Commissioner – for information
- PPS to FA&CAO and CVO – for information
- All CBT Members.
- All ACC(HQ), Head Office
- Director, PDNASS, New Delhi
- All Zonal Dy. Directors (Vig.)/ All Zonal Audit Officers.
- Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (HQ) (IS) – for information & necessary action
- Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (HQ)/(Exemption) – for information and necessary action
- Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (F&A/WSU/CAIV) – for information and necessary action
- Officer-in-Charge, ZTI, Kolkata, Ujjain, Faridabad & Chennai & Sub-ZTI, Shillong
- All officers in Head office.
- Central Organisations of Employers – CCI, CII, ASSOCHAM, FICCI & PHO.
- Central Organisations of Employees – All Central Trade Unions. w.r.t Letter No.R-41018/ 1/ 2017 -SS-II
- Director (SS-II), Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi
- Director (Budget), Ministry of Finance, D/o Economic Affairs, Budget Division, New Delhi.
- RPFC-I (In-Charge), National Data Centre, for uploading the orders on the EPFO website.
(M. M. Ashraf)
Regional P. F. Commissioner – I (Investment)