Interest at 8.5% for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2019-20 : EPFO Order dated 04-JAN-2021
कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
श्रम एवं रोजगार मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
No. INV- INV-11/1/2020-INV / 2025 Date: 04 JAN 2021
All Regional Provident Fund Commissioners,
Sub: Declaration of Rate of Interest for the Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2019-20 – regarding
The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, has conveyed the approval of the Central Government under para 60(1) of Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952 to credit interest @ 8.50 % for the year 2019-20 to the account of each member of the EPF Scheme as per the provisions under Para 60 of EPF Scheme, 1952.
2. You are accordingly, requested to issue necessary instructions to all concerned for crediting the said interest to the members’ accounts.
(Authority: – Ministry of Labour and Employment letter No.R-11018/1/2017-SS-II Dated 31st December, 2020).
REGIONAL P. F. COMMISSIONER — I (INVESTMENT)
1. PPS to Secretary, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
2. PPS to AS, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
3. PPS to AS&FA, Ministry of Labour & Employment — for information
4. OSD to Central Provident Fund Commissioner — for information
5. PS to Central Provident Fund Commissioner — for information
6. PPS to FA&CAO and CVO — for information
7. All CBT Members.
8. Director, PDNASS, New Delhi