Submission of half yearly Compliance Report on Rotational Transfer of Officers/officials Working on Sensitive Posts by 15th October of each year
No: C-11021/63/15/CGA/CVO/Office Guidelines/Vol.II/569
Government of India
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Block-E, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
Sub:-Submission of half yearly Compliance Report on Rotational Transfer of Officers/officials Working on Sensitive Posts by 15th October of each year-Reg.
Reference is invited to this office OM No. C-11021/63/15/CGA/CVO/Office Guidelines/Vol.II/418 dated 03.08.2023 regarding submission of half yearly Compliance Report on rotational transfer of officers/officials working on sensitive posts, for strict compliance.
2. In this connection, it is stated that the report pertaining to the period ending on 30th September, 2023 will fall due on 15th October, 2023. The consolidated status regarding compliance to aforesaid instructions is required to be submitted to CGA for review by 20th October 2023.
3. It is therefore, requested to furnish the requisite information in the prescribed proforma (copy enclosed) by the due date i.e. 15th October positively.
3. This issues with the approval of Controller General of Accounts.
Encl.: As above
Jt. Controller General of Accounts (Vig.)
- All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs (Independent Charge)
- CC(Pension), Director (INGAF), Jt. CGA (Admn.), O/o CGA, Jt. CGA (Admin), PFMS.
- PPS to CGA
- PS to Addl. CGA (HR & O)
- PS to Addl. CGA (A&FR)
- PPS to Addl. CGA (INGAF & CPAO)
- Sr.AO (ITD), O/o CGA for uploading on website.
- Guard file.