Reconstitution of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) – Composition of Committee : DoPPW Resolution dated 26.09.2023
F. No 42/08/2023-P&PW(D)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Date:- 26th September, 2023
Consequent upon expiry of tenure of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) constituted vide this Department’s Resolution No. 42/09/2020-P&PW(D) dated 25th January, 2021 for a period of two years, the Government of India has decided to reconstitute the SCOVA with the following composition.
(a) Minister of State (Personnel, PG & Pensions) :- Chairman
(b) Secretary, Department of Pension & PW :- Convener & Member Secretary
(c) Official Members:-
(i) Representative of Ministry of Finance
(ii) Representative of Ministry of Defence
(iii) Representative of Ministry of Railways
(iv) Representative of Department of Posts
(v) Representative of Department of Telecom
(vi) Representative of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
(d) Non-official Members (15 Pensioners Associations):-
(i) Standing Group (5 Associations)
|S.No||Name of the Pensioners Association|
|1.||Baroda Central Pensioners Association, Raopura, Shree Apartment, Shanker Pole, Opp. Police Station, Raopura, Vadodara-390001, Gujarat|
|2.||All India Central Govt. Pensioners’ Association, Cuttack, Kanika Square (Chhak), Behind Akshaya Mohanty Park, Tulshipur, Cuttack Odisha|
|3.||All India Central Govt. Pensioners’ Association, Sadashiv Peth, Phadke Sankul, Near Vidhyarthi Griha, Pune Maharashtra|
|4.||Indian Ex-services League, 9 Nyaya Marg, Chankyapuri, New Delhi-110021|
|5.||All India Federation of Pensioners’ Association, Chennai, G-2, Soundarya, New 51 (Old No. 22), Kavarai Street, West Saidapet, Chennai-600 015, Tamilnadu|
(ii) Rotating Group (10 Associations)
|S.No||Name of the Pensioners Association|
|1.||Defence Accounts Pensioners’ Association, C/o PCDA (Southern Command) No.1, Finance Road, Pune, Maharashtra-411001|
|2.||Central Government Pensioners’ Welfare (Regd), Jammu Olympic Association Building, Parade, Jammu-180001|
|3.||Postal Accounts & Audit Pensioners’ Association, Teerathroop, 63, Dharampeth Housing Society Layout No-3, Deendayal Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|4.||Ex-Defence Employees Welfare Association, C/o K.C Malik, Bhoisahi (Karanjia), Near KV PO-Balasore, Balasore, Odisha-756001|
|5.||Jharkhand Pensioners’ Welfare Kalyan Samaj, R.No. 101, Block-B, Colleceriate Building, Court Compound, Ranchi-834001, Jharkhand|
|6.||Retired Railway Employees Association, Jagadhri B-IX/1324, Arya Samaj Mandir, Vishnu Nagar, Jagadhri Workshop, Yamunagar, Haryana|
|7.||All India Organisation of Pensioners, 120/469, Lajpat Nagar, Kanpur Uttar Pradesh Coordination Committee of Central Govt. Pensioners’ Association, KG Bose Bhaban, 68-B Malanga Lane, Kolkata-700 012, West Bengal|
|8.||Coordination Committee of Central Govt. Pensioners’ Association, KG Bose Bhaban, 68-B Malanga Lane, Kolkata-700 012, West Bengal|
|9.||Karnataka Posts and Telecommunications Pensioners’ Association, No.165, 4th Main, 3rd Block, 3rd Stage, Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|10.||JIPMER Pensioners Association, 33, 3rd Cross, Mohan Nagar, Puducherry.|
2. The term of SCOVA being reconstituted through this Resolution will be of 2 years. The Standing Group members would serve for three terms of two years each (total 6 years) from the date of inclusion in SCOVA or till the pleasure of the Chairman, SCOVA, whichever is earlier. The Rotating Group members would serve for one term of two years from the date of inclusion in SCOVA and would be eligible for re-nomination for one more term or till the pleasure of the Chairman, SCOVA, whichever is earlier.
3. The SCOVA will hold its meeting as often as may be necessary. However, it will meet at least once in a year.
4. The SCOVA will function to promote the following objectives:-
(i) To provide a feedback on implementation of policies/programme of the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare.
(ii) To discuss and critically examine the policy initiatives; and
(iii) To mobilise voluntary efforts to supplement the Government action.
5. Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance to Non-official members for attending the meeting of SCOVA shall be regulated in accordance with the provisions of SR190 and orders of Government of India there under as issued from time to time and this Department’s letter no. 42/11/2014-P&PW(G) dated 19.05.2014.
6. The expenditure involved will be met from within the sanctioned budget grant of Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare.
Ordered that the Resolution be published in the Gazette of India.
2. Ordered also that a copy of the Resolution be communicated to all Ministries/Departments of the Government of India and all other concerned.
Government of India Press.
Mayapuri, New Delhi
- All SCOVA Members
- Joint Secretary (EV), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance
- Joint Secretary(Admn), Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance.
- Joint Secretary, Department of Ex-Servicemen & Welfare, Ministry of Defence
- Joint Secretary, Department of Defence, Ministry of Defence.
- Joint Secretary (CGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Executive Director (Estt.), Ministry of Railways.
- DDG (Estt.), Department of Posts.
- DDG (Estt.), Department of Telecommunication.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA)
- Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO)
Copy for information to :
- PS to Minister of State (Personnel, P.G. & Pensions)
- PSO to Secretary (Pension, AR&PG)
- Sr. Technical Director, NIC, 3rd floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan – for placing this “Resolution” on this Department’s website