Dept. of Posts : Queries being received in respect of Special cash package equivalent in lieu of Leave Travel Concession fare for Central Government employees during the block of 2018-21
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 1100 01
Date: 21st October, 2020.
l. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Ref: This office letter no. PP-20/3/2020-PAP dated 13.10.2020.
Sub: Clarification regarding queries being received in respect of Special cash package equivalent in lieu of Leave Travel Concession fare for Central Government employees during the block of 2018-21.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Department of Expenditure’s Office memorandum No. 12 (2)/2020-E.II(A) dated 20.10.2020 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action in this regard.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Encl.: As above.
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – Frequently Asked Question, (FAQ)
[Department of Expenditure’s Office memorandum No. 12 (2)/2020-E.II(A) dated 20.10.2020]
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA ,
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF) Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.
Source : DoP