Filing of Immovable/Movable Property Return by ITS Group ‘A’ and TES Group ‘B’ Officers: CVC Office Order Nov, 2020
केन्द्रीय सतर्कता आयोग
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
सतर्कता भवन, पी.पी.ओ. काॅम्पलैक्स
ब्लॉक-ए, आई.एन.ए., नई दिल्ली -110023
Satarkta Bhawan, G.P.O. Complex,
Block A, INA, New Delhi-110023
Office Order No. 17/11/2020
Subject: Filing of Immovable/Movable Property Return by officers/officials
Timely filing of property return by the officials of Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations is one of the mandatory requirement under Conduct Rules. Property returns are also a good tool for CVOs to detect the source of funding of the assets of the officials and to find out whether these have been acquired through legal means. Non-filing of property returns constitutes good and sufficient reasons for instituting disciplinary action against the delinquent officials.
2. While examining the reports submitted by some of the CVOs, the Commission has observed that in most of the organisations, many of the officers/officials are yet to file their Annual Immovable/Movable Property Return (IPR/MPR) for the previous year i.e. 2019. In most organisations, the last date for filing of return is 31st January. Almost nine months have since lapsed and the organisations are yet to secure 100% compliance in this regard.
3. The Commission has expressed its deep concern at such a prolonged delay in filing of IPR/MPR by the officers/officials of organisations and has directed to complete the exercise latest by 30th November, 2020 to achieve 100% compliance. Those officers/officials who do not file their IPR/MPR by 30.11.2020, appropriate disciplinary action may be initiated against them.
4. All CVOs/Administrative authorities should ensure strict compliance to the above instructions under intimation to the Commission.
(M. A. Khan)
Officer on Special Duty
1. All Secretaries of Ministries / Departments of Gol /CMDs/Chief Executives/ Heads of CPSEs /PSBs/PSICs/Fls / Autonomous Organisations, etc.
2. All Chief Vigilance Officers of Ministries / Departments /CPSEs /PSBs /PSICs /Fis / Autonomous Organisations, etc.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF