CGHS Nagpur: Suspension of empanelment – Contacare Eye Hospital, Nagpur
Government of India
स्वास्थ्य एवं परिवार कल्याण मंत्रालय
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
निदेशक का कार्यालय
Office of Additional Director
केन्द्रीय सरकार स्वास्थ्य योजना
Central Govt. Health Scheme
सेमिनरी हिल्स, नागपुर-440006
Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006
No. CGHS/NP/ADMIN/Empanel HCO/2021f 2687
Sub: -Suspension of Contacare Eye Hospital, Nagpur from the list of empanelled Health care Organizations (HCQOs) under CGHS, Nagpur due to Non-submission of Valid Performance Bank Guarantee — Reg.
- Office letter no. CGHS/NP/CMO(Hospital)/PBG/2020/1834 dated 15.10.2020.
- Office letter no. CGHS/NP/CMO(Hospital)/PBG/2020/2224 dated 01.12.2020.
- Office letter no. CGHS/NP/CMO(Hospital)/PBG/202 1/2547 dated 12.01.2021.
With reference to the above mentioned subject, the undersigned is directed to draw attention to OM no. CGHS/NP/Admn./HEMP/2018/391 dated 17.05.2018 vide which Contacare Eye Hospital, No-46, Ramson Tower, Humpyard Road, Near Congress Nagar T-Point, Dhantoli, Nagpur-440012 was empanelled under CGHS Nagpur, and to state that as per terms and conditions of empanelment and no response to the letters issued by this Office for submission of fresh Performance Bank Guarantee (PBG)/ renew Old PBG of Rs. 2 Lac for 03 years.
Based on the above facts, it has now been decided to suspend Contacare Eye Hospital. No-46, Ramson Tower, Humpyard Road, Near Congress Nagar T-Point, Dhantoli, Nagpur-440012 from the list of empanelled Health care Organizations (HCOs) under CGHS, Nagpur with immediate effect, till the submission of the valid Performance bank Guarantee (PBG).
The patients already admitted prior to the issue of this Suspension Order shall be provided treatment and they should be discharged within seven (07) days from the date of issue of this Suspension Order. However, in respect of the patients, who remain admitted beyond Seven (07) days, their bills would be accepted only on the submission of proper justification for their extended stay [i.e., beyond seven (07) days].
This Suspension Order would be effective with immediate effect.
Dr (Mrs.) Vijaya V. Motghare
C.G.H.S. S’HILL, NAGPUR
- The Director, Contacare Eye Hospital, No-46, Ramson Tower, Humpyard Road, Near Congress Nagar T-Point, Dhantoli, Nagpur-440012.
- The Director. CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
- The ADDG, DG CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
- All empanelled HCOs under CGHS, Nagpur & Raipur.
- All Govt. Offices in and around Nagpur & Raipur.
- The CMOs incharge, CGHS W.C no. 1 to 9, 2A, NADT, Polyclinic Nagpur and CGHS W.C. no. 1 (RP-1) Pandri & W.C. no. 2 (RP-2) Tikrapara, Raipur.
- The Incharge UTIITSL, UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services 3rd floor, Shri Mohini Complex, Kingsway, Nagpur-440001.
- The Incharge UTITSL, Plot no. 3 Sector-11, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
- The Hospital Empanelment cell, CGHS, Directorate General of CGHS, New Delhi-110011.
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GMSD compound, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008.
- The General Secretary, AICGHSEA, Nagpur.
- The St.CMO, SAG (R&H), O/o the Additional Director, CGHS Head Office, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006.
- The CMO (Hospital), O/o the Additional Director, CGHS Head Office, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006.
- Coordination Committee of Pensioner Association, 23A, Ghandi Chowk, Sadar, Nagpur-440001.
- Nodal Officer, MCTC (Monitoring Computerization and Training Cell), CGHS Wellness Centre Building Kalibari, DIZ Area, Uday Marg, New Delhi- to upload to CGHS website.
- The Operations Manager, O/o the Additional Director, CGHS Head Office, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006 — to upload to CGHS, Nagpur website.
- Office copy.