Revision of Interest Rates for Small Savings Schemes – O.M. dated 30.12.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes – reg.
The rates of interest on various Small Savings Schemes for the fourth quarter of financial year 2020-21 starting from 1st January, 2021 and ending on 31st March, 2021 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the third quarter (1st October, 2020 to 315t December, 2020) of financial year 2020-21.
2. This has the approval of competent authority.
Deputy Director (NS)
Tele — 01123093170
- The Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Department of Expenditure, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
- The Chief General Manager, Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, Mumbai
- Reserve Bank of India, Central Account Section, Additional Office Section East High Court Road, Nagpur — 440 001.
- Chief Secretaries of State/UT, Governments.
- The Joint Director, National Savings Institute, New Delhi.