Deptt. of Post: Relaxation of LTC advance due to COVID-19 pandemic – clarification
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 1100 01
Date: February 17, 2020.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Reimbursement of cancellation/reschedule charges for air/train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC and relaxation of LTC advance due to COVID-19 pandemic – clarification regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Office memorandum No. 31011/1/2020-Estt (A.IV) dated 05.02.2021 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action in this regard.
This OM may be read along with DoP&T’s OM no. 31011/1/2020-Estt (A.IV) dated 07.01.2021 circulated vide this office letter of even number dated 14.01.2021.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
E-mail – [email protected]
Phone – 011 -23096191
Encl.: As above.
Clarification on Reimbursement of Cancellation/Re-schedule charges for Air/Train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC due to COVID-19 pandemic- DoPT OM dt. 05.02.2021
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF) Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Admin/Cash & Accounts/Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.