Reimbursement of cancellation/reschedule charges for air/train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC and relaxation of LTC advance due to COVID-19 pandemic – Deptt. of Posts F.No. PP-20/2/2020-PAP dated 25.11.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 1100 01
Date: 25th November, 2021.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT’ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Reimbursement of cancellation/reschedule charges for air/train tickets booked for the purpose of LTC and relaxation of LTC advance due to COVID-19 pandemic – clarification regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Office memorandum No. 31011/1/2020-Estt (A.IV) dated 23.11.2021 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action in this regard.
Assistant Director General (Estt.-IT)
Phone – 01 1 -23096191
Encl.: As above.
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Admin/Cash & Accounts/Budget/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Dte
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.
Source : Click here to view/download the PDF