Department of Posts: Production of receipts/vouchers for reimbursement of travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour – regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 1100 01
Date: 30th December, 2020.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Ref: This office’s letter no. 17-01/2017-PAP dated 19.07.2017.
Sub: Travelling Allowance rules- production of receipts/vouchers for reimbursement of travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour-regarding.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Ministry of Finance, Department of
Expenditure’s OM No. 19030/2/2020-E.IV dated 22.12.2020 on the subject mentioned above for information and necessary action.
L/o ADG (Estt.)
Encl.: As above.
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/
- Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.
Finmin O.M. dated 22-12-2020 on Travelling Allowance Rules- production of receipts/vouchers for reimbursement of Travelling charges for travel within the city admissible under Daily Allowance on tour