Admissibility of LTC to the pensioner/family pensioner of UT Administration, Chandigarh as applicable to the pensioners of Punjab Govt.
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
वित्त मन्त्रालय, व्यय विभाग MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
केन्द्रीय पेंशन लेख कार्यालय CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICEW
त्रिकूट-॥ भीकाजी कामा प्लेस TRIKOOT-II BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
नई दिल्त्ली-110066 NEW DELHI-110066
CPAO/IT & Tech/UT Chandigarh/F.No.50/2020-21/64
Subject: Admissibility of LTC to the pensioner/family pensioner of UT Administration, Chandigarh as applicable to the pensioners of Punjab Govt.
As per GID (1) below rule 2 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 the employees of the Delhi Administration as well as other Union Territories are governed by Central Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1972 except those of Chandigarh Administration in the matter of pensionary benefits.
2. The service conditions of employees of UT Administration Chandigarh are governed by Rules applicable to the employees of the Govt. of Punjab as per Gazette Notification No. 14012/2/88-CHD dated-13.01.1992 issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs using the power conferred in Article 309 of the constitution. All the benefits granted by the Punjab Govt. to its pensioners vide letter No. 1/15/89-IFP III /8078 dated-31.08.1989 has been adopted by UT Administration Chandigarh. Thereafter, the LTC facility was extended by the Punjab Govt. to the family pensioners vide their letter No. 1/4/2000-3FPPC/1219 dated-19.10.2011(copy enclosed) which was also adopted by UT Administration Chandigarh, Finance Deptt. vide their letter No.65/1/46-UTFII(12)-2012/669 dated-18.01.2012 (copy enclosed).
3. All the Heads of CPPCs of Authorised Banks are advised to ensure payment of LTC to the pensioner of UT, Chandigarh Administration as applicable to the Punjab Govt. Service Pensioners as per the instructions contained in above mentioned orders.
This issues with the approval of the Chief Controller (Pensions).
Dy. Controller of Accounts
- Heads of CPPCs of All Authorized Banks (as per list)
- Heads of Government Business Divisions of All Authorized Banks (as per list)
- The Joint Secretary (UT), M/o Home Affairs, R.No.172, North Block, N. Delhi
- The Accountant General, O/o the Accountant General (A&E),Chandigarh Administration, Punjab (U.T.), Sub Office Chandigarh, Sector -17, Plot No. 20, Chandigarh – 160017
Copy for information to:
- Sr.PPS to CGA, O/o the CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
- Sr.PS to Addl. CGA, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E-Block, General Pool Office (GPO) Complex, INA, New Delhi.
- PS to JS (Pension), DP&PW, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003.
- PS to CC (P), CPAO, New Delhi