Circular No. 217 : Extending new means of identification for continuation of pensionary awards in view of COVID-19 for a period up to September,2021 or till the Covid-19 situation improves
कार्यालय रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (पेंशन)
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
Circular No. 217
No. AT/Tech/30/ Vol-XXI Dated: 16/07/2021
- The Chief Accountant, RBI Deptt. of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
- The Director of Treasuries (all states)
- The Manger CPPC of Public Sector Banks including IDBI
- The CDA (PD), Belvedee Complex, Ayudh Path, Meerut-250001
- The CDA-Chennai, 618, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-600018
- The Nodal Officers (ICICI/ AXIS/HDFC Bank)….
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra, Free Press Journal Marg, Mumbai-400021
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, No. III (Pensions), Delhi Administration, RK Puram, New Delhi
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, No. V (Pensions), Delhi Administration, Tis Hajari, Delhi
- Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The all DPDOs
- The Post Master Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir Circle, Srinagar
Subject: Extending new means of identification for continuation of pensionary awards in view of COVID-19 for a period up to September,2021 or till the Covid-19 situation improves.
Reference: This office Circular No.214 dated 21.10.2020.
Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, D(Pen/Policy) letter bearing F.No.3(01)/2020/D(Pen/Policy) dated 21.05.2021 on the subject is reproduced herewith for immediate implementation of provisions contained in the above Govt. letter mutatis-mutandis to all Armed Forces/Defence Civilian pensioners/family pensioners by the Pension Disbursing Authorities.
[irp posts=”7347″ name=”Revision of Performance Bank Guarantee (PBG) rates for MoA with Empanelled Hospitals under ECHS – DESW’s No. 22D(05) /2019-D(WE/Res-I) dated 16 June, 2021″]
As per provisions contained in the above Govt. letter, new means of identification as approved vide MoD letter of even No. dated 15.06.2020 and extended upto March, 2021 or till the situation improves, whichever is earlier vide MoD letter of even No. dated 26.10.2020 shall remain operative up to SEPTEMBER-2021 or till the Covid-19 situation improves, whichever is earlier.
2. All Pension Disbursing Authorities are requested to take immediate necessary action accordingly.
3. This Circular is available on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in.
Encls: As above.
Dy. CDA (Pensions)
[irp][irp posts=”3049″ name=”DESW : Continuation of pensionary awards in view of COVID-19 situation – Extending the new means of Identification reg.”]
Source: Click here to view/download PDF