Interest Rates for Small Savings Scheme from 1st October 2021 to 31st December 2021 will remain unchanged – SB Order No. 27/2021
SB Order No. 27/2021
F.No 113-03/2017-SB(Pt. 1)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated : 30.09.2021
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes w.e.f. 01.10.2021
The undersigned is directed to say that, vide memorandum No. 01/04/2019-NS dated 30.09.2021 (copy enclosed), Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (Budget Division) has informed that the rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes (National Savings Schemes) for the third quarter of financial year 2021-22 (starting from 1st October, 2021 and ending on 31st December, 2021) shall remain unchanged from the current interest rates applicable for the second quarter (1st July, 2021 to 30th September, 2021) of Financial Year 2021-2022.
2. It is requested to circulate it to all concerned for information, guidance and necessary action. Same may also be placed on the notice board of all Post Offices in public area.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB-II)
Copy to: –
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
- PS to Director General Postal Services.
- PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/ Member (0)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)/AS & FA
- Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CYO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PA F)
- Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
- Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
- Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
- All Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations / Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
- MOF(DEA) , NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
- Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
- Guard File
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Dated. 30.09 .2021
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes – reg.
The rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes for the third quarter of financial year 2021- 22 starting from 1st October, 2021 and ending on 31st December, 2021 shall remain unchanged from the current rates applicable for the second quarter (1st July, 2021 to 30th September, 2021) of FY 2021-22.
2. This has the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director (NS)
Tele – 01123093170
- The Finance Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, North Block, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, North Block, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building, New Delhi
- The Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
- The Chief General Manager, Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, Mumbai
- Reserve Bank of India, Central Account Section, Additional Office Section
East High Court Road, Nagpur – 440001
- Chief Secretaries of State/UT Governments
- The Joint Director, National Savings Institute New Delhi
Source: Click here to view/download PDF