Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre (Allopathic) at Silchar – CGHS Notification dated 04.10.2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
O/o the Additional Director
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
A. K. Azad Road, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati – 781 016
Subject: Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre (Allopathic) at Silchar.
This is for information to all eligible Central Govt. Employees, Pensioners & other stake holders that, Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS), Silchar Wellness Centre is made functional from 7-30 AM of 5th October 2021 at Quarter No. D2 & D3 (Behind POPSK), Cachar Postal Divisional Office Premises, Silchar, (O/o the Superintendent of Post Office Premises, Cachar Division), Silchar, Assam — 788001 to provide comprehensive medical facilities.
The scheme will cover all eligible Central Govt. Employees and their dependent family members, Central Govt. Pensioners and their dependents and others eligible beneficiaries as per CGHS guidelines.
The beneficiaries will be able to avail the CGHS facilities through the Wellness Centre Silchar during office hours i.e. from 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM in all working days except on Sundays & holidays.
(Dr. M. C. Bora)
- The Chief Medical Officer In-charge, CGHS Wellness Centre Silchar, Quarter No. D2 & D3 (Behind POPSK), Cachar Postal Divisional Office Premises, Silchar, Dist. Cachar, Assam — 788001.
- The AS&DG (CGHS), MoH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
- The Director, CGHS, Dte. Gen. of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.-
- The ADDG (HQ), Dte. Gen. of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.-110011
- The Additional Directors of all CGHS cities.
- The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS WC Building, Kalibari, New Delhi with a
request to upload in CGHS website.
- DAVP, New Delhi for Publication in Local Newspaper of Assam.
- Spare copy.
(Dr. M.C. Bora)
Addl. Director, CGHS, Guwahati