Opening of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Hapur (Uttar Pradesh) – NVS Order dated 20.10.2021
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
(Deptt. of School Education & Literacy)
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA, Gautam Nagar (U.P.)-201309
Tel. 0120-2405969, 71, 72, 73, Fax : 0120-2405182
Website : www.Navodaya.gov.in
F. No 2-65/2016-NVS(GA)/1079
The Principal Secretary (Secondary Education)
Sachivalaya, Vidhansabha Marg,
Subject: Opening of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in District Hapur (Uttar Pradesh) – reg.
I am to convey the approval of the Hon’ble Education Minister and Chairman, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for establishment of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya as per the details mentioned below subject to the conditions contained in this letter and also as per Inspection Report submitted by the Site Selection Committee.
|Location of JNV Hapur||Name of the District|
|Permanent Site||Hapur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Distt.: Hapur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Pin : 245101|
|Residential School for Blind & Deaf,|
|Mela Road, Garhmukteshwar,|
|Tehsil – Garhmukteshwar,|
|Distt. – Hapur (U.P.)|
2. The Vidyalaya is to be made functional from the Academic Session 2021-22 onward. For the effective management of the Vidyalaya, it has been decided to designate District Magistrate/Deputy Commissioner/Collector of the concerned district as the Chairman of the Vidyalaya Management Committee.
3. The establishment of the aforesaid Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is subject to following conditions: –
a) The permanent site allotted for the construction of JNV complex will have to be made functional from the point of view of its utilization with provision of roads, access to the premises, supply of water, electricity, telephone connection etc. at the cost of the State Govt.
b) All minor repairs like white-washing, water connections, electricity connections for the buildings offered as temporary accommodation, should be immediately attended to by the District Authorities. Toilets/Bathrooms, normally one each for every 10 students should also be got constructed, if not already constructed.
4 The land allotted for construction of Vidyalaya buildings shall be free from all encumbrances and rights and NVS will have no liabilities in this regard in future.
5 If any of the conditions mentioned above and in the Inspection Report are not
fulfilled, it will be open for the Samiti to re-consider the proposal and keep in abeyance the functioning of JNV in Hapur (U.P.).
6. In case any further clarification is required, the following officers of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hqrs. may be contacted:-
|i.||Shri Vinayak Garg, IRSEE
|ii.||Shri Sameer Pandey
Joint Commissioner (Admn.)
|iii.||Shri A. Thangavelu
Deputy Commissioner (Admn.)
|iii.||Shri Raghuvendra Kumar,
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
- The Director (CTET, JNVST), Central Board of Secondary Education, P.S. 1-2, I.P. Extension, Institutional Area, New Gazipur Village, Bus Stand, Patparganj, New Delhi-92 — for information and appropriate action.
- Deputy Secretary (UT), Ministry of Education, Department of School Education & Literacy, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- for information.
- District Magistrate and Collector, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh State-for information and appropriate action.
- GM (Construction) NVS, Hqrs. NOIDA – for information and appropriate action.
- JC (Pers.) NVS, Hqrs. NOIDA – for information and appropriate action.
- DC (Acad.) NVS, Hqrs. NOIDA – for information and appropriate action.
- DC (Exam.) NVS, Hqrs. NOIDA – for information and appropriate action.
- Deputy Commissioner, NVS, Regional Office, Lucknow for information and appropriate action.
- Establishment – I & II Wing / Finance Wing of the NVS Hqrs. NOIDA for
- AC (IT), NVS, Hqrs., NOIDA – for uploading the same on NVS, Hqrs. website.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF