Declaration of status of Home distt.-stationed-employees on transfer portal under ATD 2022
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of HRD)
Department of School Education and Literacy),
Government of India
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida, District GautamBudh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 201 309
April 12, 2022
The Deputy Commissioner,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
All Regional Offices.
Subject: Declaration of status of Home distt.-stationed-employees on transfer portal under ATD 2022.
Please refer to the letter of NVS HQrs 2-1/2022(ATD)-NVS(Estt.I])/Gen./10961 dated 23.02.2022 vide which it was informed to all concerned that all home district-stationed-employees were to be declared deemed under ATD 2022. In this context following is informed to all concerned:
- Vide letter of NVS HQrs dated 16.03.2022, all ROs were instructed to furnish the list of employees who were stationed in home distt.
- It was also instructed to review all previous cases of change of home district in light of the latest guidelines (dated 04.03.2022), if reported / claimed by the concerned employees.
- A total of 341 cases were compiled and put under scrutiny at NVS HQrs.
- The compiled list, after recording discrepancies/differences, was again sent back to the concerned ROs for doing re-scrutiny and declaring final status of such employees.
- All 341 cases, after final review by the concerned Regional Office, have been compiled, re-checked and enclosed, herewith, with the final status for information to all concerned.
- In this context, it is to be noted that:
- The final status of the employees under ATD 2020, has been marked against each case at column no. 10.
- The cases (of home distt.-stationed-employee) with matured tenure of being compulsory deemed, have invariably been declared deemed in compliance with the provision of “Compulsory Deemed” of the transfer policy. No matter whether they are posted in their Home distt. or not.
- The cases (of home distt.-stationed-employee) whose tenure of being deemed have matured and are not covered under any of the priority category, have invariably been declared deemed in compliance with the provision of “Deemed Vacancy” of the transfer policy. No matter whether they are posted in their Home distt. or not.
- The cases (of home distt.-stationed-employee) whose tenure of being deemed have matured and are covered under any of the priority category (23 cases), have been declared deemed in light of the basic principle (point 3.j) of the transfer policy and the circular dated 23.02.2022.
- The cases (of home distt.-stationed-employee) whose tenure of being deemed, have not matured (82 cases), have been declared deemed in light of the basic principle (point 3.j) of the transfer policy and the circular dated 23.02.2022.
- In all the cases, eligibility status of the employee has also been marked at column no 11 against each case. The deemed cases in which employees are already eligible by virtue of matured tenure and/or their priority category, are treated eligible. However, the deemed cases in which employees are not eligible, will be accorded eligibility at par with the minimum eligibility criteria with regard to their cadre, tenure and/or priority category (if possess).
- To have proper transparency, specific remarks have been given in cases in which employees, though enlisted as home distt-stationed, have been exempted from being declared deemed.
It is also to make clear that status of such employees will continue to be shown deemed in ATD 2022 and onwards drive, if remained stationed in their home distt. As per the transfer policy, the deemed vacancies are meant only for round 01 of the annual transfer drive. Therefore, displacement of such employees can not be sought after round 01 of the transfer drive.
It is therefore, informed to all concerned employees to take note of their status and participate in ATD 2022 to seek transfer and accommodated themselves suitably at places of convenience. The enclosed list has been prepared, validated and re-validated at the level of Principals and concerned. Regional Offices with respect to the circulated guidelines. It is assumed that the final status is correct in all respect and known to the enlisted employees. Nevertheless, any query arising out with regard to status of employee, may be made to the concerned RO. The Regional Office is also requested to respond to the employees with facts immediately. Any change in the status may be reported on [email protected] by the concerned RO latest by 4.00 pm on 18.04.2022 (Monday) otherwise, it will be assumed that status displayed in the list is final and binding.
This issues with approval of the competent authority.
Enclosure: List of 341 employees.
Deputy Comnfissioner [Pers.]
- The PA to Joint Commissioner (Pers), NVS HQ Noida — for information please.
- The PA to Commissioner (Pers), NVS HQ Noida ~ for information please.
- The Assistant Commissioner, IT Cell, NVS HQ Noida — for uploading a copy on NVS website for information to all concerned.
[…] Declaration of status of Home distt.-stationed-employees on transfer portal under ATD 2022 […]