Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic C&H Chandigarh, JSS Ayurveda Hospital Mysuru and Patanjali Yogpeeth Haridwar: Empanelment extended upto 31st July, 2022.
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of Central Government Health Scheme
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Date:- . .2021
Subject:- Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2022.
The following AYUSH Hospitals were earlier empanelled vide Office Memorandum F.No. S-11011/ 90/2016-CGHS(HEC)/AYUSH dated 25.09.2018 for a period of 3 year from the 25th September, 2018 as per the revised CGHS rates and terms & conditions as contained in the O.M. F.No. S-11011/ 90/2016-CGHS (HEC) AYUSH Pt.-I dated 9th November, 2017.
Now, as requested by the hospitals, it has been decided to accord extension up to 31st July, 2022 to the following Hospitals’ Centers.
- Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Sector-46 B, Chandigarh- 160047, Phone No. 0172-5046000 (NABH) (For Ayurveda treatment)
- JSS Ayurveda Hospital, Lalithadripura Road, Alanahalli, Mysuru-570028. Phone No. 2548231, Email:- contact[at]jssamch.org) (NABH) (For Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy treatment)
- Patanjali Yogpeeth, Maharishi Dayanand Gram, Delhi Haridwar National Highway shantrarshah Roorkee Haridwar, Uttarakhand-249405, Phone No. 01334240008, Email:- pyp[at]divyayoga.com (NABH) (For Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy treatment)
The Hospitals will be requested to extend the validity of the PBG till 6 months after the validity of empanelment.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(Dr. Sanjay Jain)
- All Ministries/ Departments, Government of India
- Director, CGHS , Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Addl. DDG (HQ) ‘All Additional Directors ‘Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi
- All Pay & Accounts Officers under CGHS
Source: Click here to view/download PDF