CGHS: Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centre, Sanat Nagar Srinagar, J& K (UT)
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
New Delhi, Dated the 12/10/2021
Subject: – Revised Timings for CGHS Wellness Centre, Sanat Nagar Srinagar, J& K (UT) – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry Office Memorandum No.S.11030/55/2012-CGHS(P) dated 24.03.2015 regarding operational timings of 7:30AM to 2:00PM in respect of CGHS Wellness Centres all over India.
The Ministry has received representations from Association as well as various stakeholders for change in functional timings of CGHS Wellness Centre, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar, UT of J&K.
In this regard, after due consideration, it has been decided to revise the timings of the Wellness Centre from the current timings of 7:30AM to 2:00PM to the revised timings as follows:-
April to September (Summer Season) – 09:00 AM to 3:30 PM
October to March (Winter Season) – 10:00AM to 04:30 PM
2. The new timings for the Wellness Centre will be effective from the date of issue of this order .
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Dr. Alka Ahuja)
Addl. DDG (HQ)
Read also: Office Memorandum No.S.11030/55/2012-CGHS(P) dated 24.03.2015 regarding operational timings of 7:30AM to 2:00PM in respect of CGHS Wellness Centres all over India
- All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Additional Director, CGHS, 4th Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh 160009
- CMO (I/c), CGHS Wellness Centre, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Shri GM Wani (Secretary), Central Govt. Pensioners’ Welfare Association Kashmir (Regd.), UT of Jammu and Kashmir, 51 Tulsi Bagh, Srinagar – 190008.
- All the Stakeholders/ Associations.
- NIC for adjusting server timings.
Signed by Alka Ahuja
Date: 12-10-2021 14:18:59
Source: Click here to view/download the PDF