Creation of a new Karad Postal Division by bifurcation of existing Satara Division: Dept. of Post order dated 26-04-2022
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 26th April, 2022
The Chief Postmaster General,
Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai – 400 001.
Subject: Regarding creation of a new Karad Postal Division by bifurcation of existing Satara Division.
Kindly refer to your Circle Office letter no. Estt/10-1/2016-20 dated 17.08.2021 on the subject cited above.
2. The proposal for creation of a new Karad Postal Division by bifurcation of existing Satara Division has been examined in detail in consultation with Integrated Finance Wing (IFW) of the Directorate. The proposal has been approved by the Competent Authority subject to the following conditions:
- To ensure that there will be increase in the revenue due to this bifurcation and creation of new Division.
- Non-recurring and recurring expenditure on account of the creation of Division will be limited to the extreme necessities.
- There will be review of financial performance of both Satara Division as well as Karad Division after completion of one year.
3. In view of the above, the Circle is requested to take further necessary action accordingly and furnish an Action Taken Report to this office. The review after completion of one year is a mandatory condition of IFW, therefore, the same may be strictly adhered to.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing vide their Dy. No. 10/2022-23/FA-CS(P) dated 22.04.2022.
Asstt Director General (PE-I)
Tele: 011-2304 4822
Copy for information to:-
- PS to Minister of Communications.
- PS to Minister of State for Communications.
- PSO/Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts) / Director General Postal Services.
- Sr.PPS/ PPS to Addl. DG (Co-ord.)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Plg. & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech.)
- Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser.
- All Chief Postmasters General (except Maharashtra Circle).
- Director, RAKNPA / Directors of All PTCs.
- Chief General Manager, BD Dte. / Parcel Dte. / PLI Dte.
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF).
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General (through e-office notice board).
- Planning Division, SPG-I, SPG-II, SPN-II Section, PE-II Section (through e-office notice board).
- All recognized Federations / Unions / Associations (through India Post web site).
- GM, CEPT- for uploading the order on the India Post web site.
- ADG (Admn.) – for uploading the order on e-office Notice Board.
- Guard File
- Spare copies. won,
Section Officer (PE-I)
Tele: 011-2304 4822
Source : Click here to view/download PDF