Payment of IDA at revised rates at 381.7% from 01.04.2022 to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs drawing pay scales as per 01.01.1997
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: 12th April, 2021
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)-Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the new DA Scheme at Annexure-III of DPE’s OM dated 25.06.1999 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable is 381.7% from 01.04.2022 to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs.
2. The above rates of DA i.e. 381.7% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (1997) as per DPE O.M. dated 25.06.1999 .
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries /Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-]I Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay
Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Source : Click to view/download PDF