Empanelment of Priyamvada Birla Aravind Eye Hospital, Kolkata under Continuous Empanelment Scheme, 2017 under CGHS, Kolkata
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
6, Esplanade East (Gr. Floor), Kolkata 700 069.
No. 51-538/CGHS/KOL/Emp/Priyam Eye/2022/
Date: 05th July 2022
Subject : Empanelment – Private Hospitals, Exclusive Eye Hospitals / Centers, Exclusive Dental Clinics, Cancer Hospitals / Units, Diagnostic Laboratories & Imaging Centers under Continuous Empanelment Scheme, 2017 under CGHS, Kolkata — reg.
In pursuance of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi Guidelines – 2017 as available on the website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. New Delhi on the above mentioned subject (for Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2017) for empanelment of new Health Care Organizations (HCOs). it is hereby intimated that Privamvada Birla Aravind Eye Hospital, 10, Dr. U. N. Brahmachari Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017 has been empanelled under CGHS, Kolkata for a period of 02 (Two) years w.e.f. 06th July 2022 or till the validity of HCOs empanelled in 2014 & later on or till next empanelment whichever is earlier.
The Health Care Organizations (HCOs) who qualified for empanelment under CGHS, Kolkata have signed the Memorandum of Agreement with CGHS, Kolkata and submitted all other requisite documents and have accepted the rates of 2014 of CGHS, Kolkata uploaded in the website of CGHS, Kolkata.
A copy of this Office Memorandum along with a list of empanelled HCOs is placed on the website of CGHS, Kolkata (www.cghskolkata.nic.in).
Enclosure: – Services provided by the empanelled HCO.
The General Manager / Chief Executive Officer / Authorized Signatory Priyamvada Birla Aravind Eye Hospital 10, Dr. U.N. Brahmachari Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017
Copy to: –
- All Ministries / Departments. Government of India.
- Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi.
- The Director, (CGHS) Directorate General of CGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Room No. 545, A Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110011.
- Dr. L. Dharan, Sr. CMO (SAG), MCTC, Kalibari, New Delhi — 110 011.
- All Additional Directors of CGHS cities in India.
- All Pay & Account Offices under CGHS.
- The Addl. DDG (HQ), Directorate General of CGHIS. Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi 110011.
- CGHS Desk —I/ Desk — II / CGHS – V CGHS — II, DG of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011.
- Estt. I / Estt. II / Est. II / Estt. IV Sections, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110 011.
- Admn —I / Admn — II Section. DG of CGHS. Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 011.
- Rajya Sabha / Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Registrar, Supreme Court of India.
- U.P.S.C., Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Finance Division.
- Deputy Secretary (Civil Service News). Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, 5th Floor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi.
- PPS to Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) / Secretary (AYUSH)/Secretary (IIR) / Secretary (AIDS Control), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011.
- PPS to DGHS / SS & FA/ SS & MD, NRHM / AS(H)/ AS & DG (CGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi — 110011.
- Swamy Publishers (P) Ltd., P.B, No. 2468, R. A. Puram, Chennai — 600028.
- Nabhi Publications, P. B. No. 37. New Delhi – 110 001.
- Bahi Brothers, T — 42, Lajpat Rai Market, Delhi — 110 006.
- Secretary Staff Side, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi.
- All Staff Members of National Council (JCM)
- Office of Comptroller & Audit General of India, 10, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg. New Delhi. All Offices / Sections / Desk in Ministry.
- Sr. Technical Director, NIC, MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110011. With a request to upload the OM on the website of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Sr. Accounts Officer, Pay & Accounts Office, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata, Esplanade East, Kolkata – 700 069.
- All Central Government Offices in Kolkata as per list.
- CMO I/Cs of all Wellness Centers & Polyclinic, under the jurisdiction of CGHS Kolkata to display the OM in the notice board.
- Chairman Computer Committee, CGHS Kolkata for uploading in the website.
- CMO (RH-I) / CMO (RH-II) / CMO (RH-III) / CMO (DDO) / CMO (Stores) / Nodal Officer / Welfare Officer, CGHS Kolkata.
- Notice Board, Administrative Office.
- Guard File.
Annexure to Order No. No. 51-538/CGHS/KOL/Emp/Priyam Eye/2022/4683-4732 dated 05th July 2022
|Services provided by Priayamvada Birla Aravind Eye Hospital, 10, Dr. U. N. Brahmachari Street, Kolktata, West Bengal 700017|
|S. No.||Name of HCOs||Accrediation||Empanelled For|
|1||Priyamvada Birla Aravind Eye Hospital, 10, Dr. U. N. Brahmachari Street, Kolktata, West Bengal 700017||QCI recommended||General Services – General Opthalmology, Specialised Services – Cataract/Glucoma, Retinal-Medical / Surgical, Retina, Cornea, Occuloplasty & Adnexa, Strabismus|
Source: Click to view/download PDF