Empanelment of 16 Hospitals/ Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres for ECHS with Additional Facility – ECHS order dated 29.07.2022
No. 22B (08)2022-D(WE/Res-1)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 29 July, 2022
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt – 10
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS WITH ADDITIONAL FACILITY.
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 36TH Screening Committee for empanelment of Additional Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 07 July, 2022 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel additional facilities of 16 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|S No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1||City Ambala||Name of Hospitals L J Eye Institute||Annexure- 1.|
|2||Bahadurgarh||JJ Institute of Medical Sciences Pvt Ltd||Annexure- 2.|
|3||Bangalore||Smiles Dental Specialities||Annexure- 3.|
|4||Bhiwani||Deswal Super Speciality Dental Hospital and Implant Centre||Annexure- 4.|
|5||Bhopal||Narmada Trauma Centre Pvt Ltd||Annexure- 5.|
|6||Jabalpur||Jamdar Hospital Pvt Ltd||Annexure- 6.|
|7||Jhunjhunu||CKRD Memorial Hospital and Research Institute||Annexure- 7.|
|8||Kangra||J V R Eye Hospital||Annexure- 8.|
|9||Kochi||Amrita Institution of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||Annexure- 9.|
|10||Raipur||Suyash Institute of Medical Science Pvt|
|11||Rajkot||Synergy Superspeciality Hospital (A unit of Saurashtra Medicare LLP)||Annexure- 11.|
|12||Rohtak||Narula Diagnostic Centre LLP||Annexure- 12.|
|13||Rohtak||M R Memorial Navjeevan Hospital||Annexure- 13.|
|14||Tohana||Rajasthan Medical Centre||Annexure- 14.|
|15||Yamuna Nagar||Swami Vivekanand Multispeciality Hospital||Annexure- 15.|
|16||Yamuna Nagar||Gaba Hospital||Annexure- 16.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to Empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelement of CGHS Empanelled hospital is Subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date Signing of MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be Empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid CGHS. The MoA will be extendable onece CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P P Sharma)
OSD (WE /1 & C)
(1) PPS to Secy (ESW)
(2) PS to JS(ESW)
(3) JS & Addl FA(RS)
(4) CGDA, New Delhj
Copy Signed in Ink to:
Source: Click to view/download PDF