Grant of final pension with all pensionary benefits to the retiring/retired government servants in compliance to CAT, Delhi order dated 05.07.2022 in OA No.2691/2017: MIB issues order
F. No: V-11013/07/2021-BAE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA G
MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND BROADCASTIN
‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-01
Chief Controller of Accounts,
Ministry of 1&B, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi—1 10001.
Subject: Hon’ble CAT, PB, New Delhi order dated 05.07.2022 in OA No 100/2691/2021 filed by Shri Bhanwar Lal Rawal & Ors Vs Uol before Hon’ble CAT, PB, New Delhi.
In supersession of this Ministry’s letter no V-11013/07/2018-BAE dated 18.08.2021, approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for implementation of Hon’ble CAT PB order dated 05.07.2022 in OA No 100/2691/2021 filed by Shri Bhanwar Lal Rawal & Ors. regarding grant of final pension with all pensionary benefits to the retiring/retired government servants.
2. However, before releasing the final pension and all pensionary benefits to the retiring/retired government servants, an undertaking may be taken from them that if any excess payment is made to an individual, then the same shall be recovered from him or her after the disposal of the WP No 9890/2019 pending before the Hon’ble High Court or any other similar litigation.
3. In view of the above, CCA, MIB may issue necessary instructions to all PAOs for release of final pension and all pensionary benefits to retiring/retired government employees of AIR/DDn immediately.
4. This matter may be accorded “Top Priority”.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Copy for similar action to:-
- CEO, Prasar Bharati, Prasar Bharati Secretariat, Prasar Bharati House, Tower-C, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi.
- DG, AIR, Akashwani Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110001.
- DG, DDn, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi 110001.
Source: Click to view/download PDF