OROP-2 Pension : Table-8 for JCOs/ORs Group X drawing Group Pay Rs.6200/- w.e.f. 01.01.2016 applicable for Post-1.1.2016 retirees (For SPARSH only)
Appendix to Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 1)1)/2019/D(Pen/Pol)/Vol-II dated 20th January, 2023
- OROP-2 Pension Table-1 : Rates of Retiring Pension as per OROP Revision w.e.f. 01.07.2019 for Regular Commissioned Officers of Army Equivalent Ranks in Navy and Air Force (Other than Officers of AMC/ADC/RVC, EC/SSC, TA and MNS)
- OROP-2 Pension Table-2 : Rates of Retiring Pension as per OROP Revision w.e.f. 01.07.2019 for Commissioned Officers of AMC/ADC/RVC and Equivalent Ranks in Navy and Air Force
- OROP-2 Pension Table-3 : Rates of Retiring Pension as per OROP Revision w.e.f. 01.07.2019 for Commissioned Officer of Territorial Army
- OROP-2 Pension : Table-4 for Commissioned Officers of Military Nursing Service (MNS) w.e.f. 01.07.2019
- OROP-2 Pension : Table-5 for EC/SSC Officers of Army and equivalent ranks in Navy and Air Force (other than Officers of AMC/ADC/RVC) effective from 01.07.2019
- OROP-2 Pension : Table-6 for EC/SSC Officers of AMC/ADC/RVC and equivalent ranks in Navy and Air Force
- OROP-2 Pension : Table-7 for JCOs and other ranks including honorary commissioned officer of Army and equivalent ranks of Navy and Air Force
- For revision of pension, the qualifying service mentioned in first column shall be taken as actual qualifying service rendered for which pension had been sanctioned.
- To cover invalid out cases, rates of pension has been indicated from 1/2 years of service of all ranks though such cases may not occur in reality in higher ranks.
- Service Element of Disability/Liberalized disability/War Injury Pension and Invalid pension, shall also be revised by the rates mentioned in the table.
- Below 15 years of Q.S., Service Element of Disability Pension & Invalid Pension only be revised as per this table. In normal discharged case of JCOs/ORs, pension will be revised from 15 years and above only.
- Pension of JCOs/ORs granted upgradation under ACP/MACP scheme, shall be revised with reference to the rank for which ACP/MACP had been granted.
- Lower rates of higher qualifying service or blank rates are protected with higher rate of lower qualifying service in same rank (in same column), resulting same rates in some qualifying services.
- Lower rates of higher rank are protected with higher rate of lower ranks in same qualifying service ( with adjacent column), resulting similar rates in some ranks in some qualifying services.
OROP – MOD Order for downloading on mobile