Civil Dress Code for RPF/RPSF – Railway Board order dated 16.03.2023
भारत सरकार/GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड/RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi dated: 16.03.2023
The Principal Chief Security Commissioners/RPF,
All Zonal Railways, PUs, CORE and Kolkata Metro,
The Principal Chief Security Commissioner/RPSF,
Director/JJR RPF Academy/ LKO, TC-KGP & TC-MLY,
CSCs-KRCL and RDSO.
Sub:- Civil Dress Code for RPF/RPSF.
Ref:-This office letter of even no dated: 13.03.2023.
In supersession to this office letter under reference on the above mentioned subject, in exercise of powers conferred under the provisions laid down in rule 121.1 of the RPF Rules, 1987, competent authority has decided that the RPF/RPSF personnel may wear the following dress while turning out in mufti during official functions viz Sports function, cultural functions, formal dinners, Ceremonial functions of the force where the turn out is in mufti, Barakhana etc.
It shall consist of:-
- White formal Shirt, Navy Blue blazer with grey trousers.
- Foot wear: Plain black leather oxford shoes.
- Black leather belt.
- GOs and NGOs will wear ties approved for them respectively.
2. Women RPF/RPSF personnel will wear saree, business suit or any other appropriate formal dress.
3. The GOs and other ranks will dress appropriately while attending office. No jeans, sports shoes or open shoes or sandals/slippers, t-shirts, low waist trousers etc shall be permitted.
Necessary action may be done accordingly.
This has the approval of DG/RPF.
Signed by Jyoti Kumar Satija
Date: 16-03-2023 17:50:07
(Jyoti Kumar Satija)
Source : Click to view/download PDF