Dearness Allowance from 01.04.2023 at 37.7% to CPSEs 2017 Pay Scale – Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-VI/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 13th April, 2023
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)-Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para 7 and Annexure-III(B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f. 01.04.2023 for 2017 Pay Scales is 37.7%.
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 37.7% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
(Dr. P.K. Sinha)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- 7th CPC Dearness Allowance from Jan 2023 @ 42% for CDA pattern employees of CPSEs: DPE OM dated 13th April, 2023
- Dearness Allowance from 01.04.2023 @ 410.4% to CPSEs 1997 Pay Scale – Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors
- Payment of Dearness Allowance from 01 Apr 2023: IDA Scales of pay in CPSEs on 1987 and 1992 Basis: DPE OM dated 13.04.2023
- Dearness Allowance from 01.04.2023 @ 202.3% to CPSEs 2007 Pay Scale – Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors