Revised rates of Dearness Allowance @ 412% to CG and CAB employees drawing their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/Grade Pay as per 5th CPC – DoT Circular No. 206
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
1120, Sanchar Bhawan,
20-Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
CIRCULAR NO. 206
Sub.: Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/Grade Pay as per 5th Central Pay Commission w.e.f. 01.01.2023.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM No. 1/3(2)/2008-E.II(B) dated 12.06.2023 on the subject cited above for information and necessary action.
Encl.: As above
5th CPC Dearness Allowance @ 412% – Rates revised w.e.f. 01.01.2023 [Department of Expenditure O.M. No. 1/3(2)/2008-E.II(B) dated 12 June 2023]
( Vikas )
Asstt. Director General (PAT)
- PPS to Secretary (Telecom.).
- PPS to Member(S)/Member(F)/Member(T).
- PPS to Director General, Telecom/CGCA.
- PPS to Additional Secretary(T).
- All Advisors/DG(NTIPRIT)/Sr.DDG(TEC)/(NCCS).
- The Chairman, TRAI.
- All Heads of L.S.As/C.C.As.
- CMD, BSNL/MTNL/TCIL/BBNL/ITI.
- Executive Director, C-DOT/Dir., MO, New Delhi.
- All DDGs/Directors of DoT.
- PAO and all the concerned Sections, DoT, New Delhi.
- SO (Pay Bill), DoT, Hq., Sanchar Bhavan, New Delhi.