Licence fee recoverable from Banks, Post offices, private persons, Non-Government Organizations and ineligible/ commercial departments in respect of General Pool Office Accommodation (GPOA) from 01.04.2023 to 31.03.2026
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Licence fee recoverable from Banks, Post offices, private persons, Non-Government Organizations and ineligible/ commercial departments in respect of General Pool Office Accommodation (GPOA) – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Directorate OM No. 18015/1/2017-Pol.III dated 10.06.2020 on the subject noted above and to say that it has been decided to revise the rates of licence fee to be recovered from service departments/entities like Banks, Post offices, which are operating from General Pool Office Accommodation (GPOA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates, as under:
|Name of Service Department/ Entities||Revised rates of licence fee per sq.m. per month (from 01.04.2023 to 31.03.2026)|
|Post Offices||Rs. 345.00|
|Others||Market rate of licence fee as prescribed by Govt. from time to time|
2. These rates are effective from 01.04.2023 to 31.03.2026.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs dated 22.06.2023 and approval of Hon’ble Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
- The Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi
- The Director (Finance), MoHUA, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- The Deputy Director (O&M), Dte. Of Estates, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- The Executive Engineer (Licence Fee), CPWD, New Delhi
- All Officers and sections in the Directorate of Estates, New Delhi
- AD (Regions), Directorate of Estates, Nirman Bhawan – with the request to forward the same to all Regional offices of the Directorate of Estates/ Estates Managers of CPWD Contd.