EPFO: Empanelment of retired officers as the Inquiry Officers for conducting
कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
श्रम एवं रोजगार मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
भविष्य निधि भवन / Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
14, भीकाजी कामा प्लेस, नई दिल्ली
Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Deli 110066
No. HR/AVS/II/302/ERO-MISC./2019/ 197 Dated: 06.08.2020
Empanelment of retired officers as the Inquiry Officers for conducting Departmental inquires-regarding.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) proposes to empanel retired officers as Inquiry Officers for conducting departmental inquiries.
2. Interested retired officers who retired from the post not below the rank of Deputy Secretary in the Central Government or equivalent in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) or in the State Governments or Public Sector Undertakings and who are eligible to be appointed as Inquiry Officer for the purpose of conducting departmental Inquiry as per terms & conditions stipulated in the Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.142/40/2015-AVD.1 dated 07.01.2016 are requested to submit their application in the prescribed format (Annexure) along with a copy of their PPO for empanelment as Inquiry Officer.
3. The application complete in all respect must be submitted by the retired officers through proper channel i.e. through Office from where they retired to the Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (HRM), EPFO, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-1 10066.
Enclosure: DoP&T’s O.M. dated 07.01.2016.
Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (HRM)
- RPFC, NDC-with request to host this open Circular on the EPFO website and also to display appropriate message on Home page of the website.
- All Zonal ACCs are requested to make this circular known to other offices/departments in their Zone to have maximum spread.
- Deputy Director(OL), Head Office – For Hindi version.
APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT OF RETIRED GOVERNMENT SERVANTS AS THE INQUIRY OFFICER TO CONDUCT DEPARTMENTAL INQUIRY