Functioning of office to the extent of 50% on every alternate day from 16-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
Through PCDA (WC) Website
रक्षा लेखा प्रधान नियंत्रक (प.क.) चंडीगढ़-160009
PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
(WESTERN COMMAND), CHANDIGARH-160009
Tel. No. :0172-2741611, E-mail: [email protected]
हर काम देश के नाम
Subject: Functioning of office during the operation of Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
With reference to HQrs Office letter No AN/Corrd/3012/Circular/Vol.VIII dt. 13/10/2020, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension ( DOP&T), New Delhi letter No. F.No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.A.III dated 07/10/2020 and in continuation of this office circular of even no. dated 28/10/2020, it has further been decided that as a measure to contain the spread of COVID-19, staff in respect of Main Office, Chandigarh and sub offices under PCDA (WC) shall attend the office to the extent of 50% on every alternate day from 16/11/2020 to 28/11/2020. All officers (AAOs/Supervisors and above) will attend the office on regular basis.
2. The Officers In-charge shall prepare roster at their end accordingly. Those officials who are not required to attend the office on a particular day, shall work from home and should be available on telephone and electronic means of communications at all times. Under no circumstances, such officials will leave the duty station. In case of any Official work, the Officer-in-charge can call any official to attend office.
3. Roster system will not be applicable in PAO (ORs) till closing of monthly accounts and payments for the month of Nov’2020.
4. The Officer in charge of any sub-office / section in Main Office can call additional staff as per administrative requirement.
5. It has been observed that some staff members avail leave between the days earmarked for ‘work from home’ as per duty roster thus resulting in absenting themselves for continuous period, which not only affects the efficacy of the concerned Section/Group but also disrupts the duty roster system. It is enjoined upon all concerned that in case of Officials availing such leave frequently, the entire period (work from home and leave availed on working days) shall be debited against the official’s leave of kind due to him.
6. All Group Officers/Officers-in-charge of Main Office and Sub Offices are directed to ensure that there is no pendency of work especially bills/letters in sections/offices for more than one week. It may also be ensured that for officials whose pendency in case of bills and letters is more than 07 working days, functioning of work from home would automatically stands cancelled. Attendance of staff may be regulated accordingly.
7. All Group Officers/ Officer-in-Charge may constantly review the status of their sections on daily basis and take necessary action besides ensuring correct and timely submission of control chart to AN-III section/System & Coord Section respectively. The guidelines/directions issued by government from time to time to contain the spread of OVID-19 shall be strictly adhered to during the said period.
PCDA has seen.
Dy. CDA [AN]
Source: Click here to view/download PDF