Empanelment of Dayal Nursing Home under CGHS Prayagraj
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
2nd FLOOR, SANGAM PLACE, CIVIL LINES,
No.22-49 /2011-E/CGHS/AD/HE/VOL.V / 652-58 Dated: 18.02.2021
In reference to Order No. AB-PMJAY/HOS/01/910/ dated 24.12.2020 issued by Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojna, M/S DAYAL NURSING HOME, Neem Sarai, Mundera , Prayagraj is hereby de-empanelled from CGHS, Prayagraj w.e.f 18.02.2021, due to non-availability of manpower and closure of the hospital from 14.02.2021 to 22.02.2021, found by the committee of CGHS, Prayagraj visited on 17.02.2021.
Since, the hospital was empanelled under CGHS for treatment of beneficiaries in emergency, closure of the hospital due to non-availability of manpower speaks of poor management and forfeits the purpose of empanelment, hence, the hospital M/S DAYAL NURSING HOME , Neem Sarai, Mundera Prayagraj, is liable to de-empanelled from CGHS, Prayagraj under section 1.1.13 of DEFINATIONS &INTERPRETATIONS of the agreement between the CGHS Authority and the Hospital, which speaks that “De-recognition of Hospital shall mean debarring the hospital on account of adopting unethical practices or fraudulent means in providing medical treatment to or not following the good industry practices of the health care for the CGHS beneficiaries after following certain procedure of inquiry.”
This hospital is also found to be involved in financial irregularities by the State Anti Fraud Unit (SAFU).
- MA M/S DAYAL NURSING HOME, Neem Sarai, Mundera, Prayagraj for information.
Copy for information to:-
- The Director (CGHS), O/o the D.G.of CGHS, MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 along with Order No. AB-PMJAY/HOS/01/910/ dated 24.12.2020 issued by Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya yojna and a copy of report dated 18.02.2021 submitted by the committee for the purpose.
- The Under Secretary to the Govt. Of India, O/o the D.G. of CGHS,(CGHS-IV Section), MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-1 10011 for needful.
- The Sr. Pay & Account Officer, LHMC & Smt. K.S.Hospital Ne w Delhi-110001
- The Account Section, CGHS, Prayagraj.
- M/S UTI-ITSL
- Sangita Singh, Chief Executive Officer, Ayushman Bharat ~Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojna, IV Floor Nav Chetna Kendra, 10 Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow
Source : CGHS