Recruitment of Meritorious Sports Persons – Inclusion of sports disciplines in the list reg | DoPT OM dated 29.01.2021
F. No. 14034/1/2013-Estt(D)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Sub:- Inclusion of sports disciplines in the list of games for recruitment of meritorious sports persons to any post in Group ‘C’ in Ministries/ Department of Government of India – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 01.09.2020 and to say that a proposal has been received from Department of Sports for inclusion of one more discipline in the list of sports disciplines for recruitment of sportsperson to any Group ‘C’ post in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
2. It has now been decided to accept the recommendation of Department of Sports. Accordingly, in partial modification of this Department’s OM of even number dated 01.09.2020, one more discipline namely “Tennis Ball Cricket” is added at Sr. No. 64 in the list of sports disciplines for recruitment of sportsperson to any Group ‘C’ post in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India. Further, the sports discipline namely “Cycling polo” mentioned at Sr. No.16 in the aforesaid list is to be read as “Cycle polo”.
3. All other conditions relating to eligibility, appointment, seniority etc. laid down in the OM dated 03.10.2013 and other related OMs, as amended from time to time, shall remain unaltered.
Under Secretary to Govt. of India
Telephone No. 23040339
All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
- Vice President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi
- Cabinet secretariat, New Delhi
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Registrar General, The Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
- The Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, UPSC, New Delhi.
- The secretary, SSC, New Delhi.
- All attached/ subordinate offices under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.