APAR : EPFO Circular regarding timelines for submission of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) in respect of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ cadres for the year 2020-21
कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
श्रम एवं रोजगार मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
Ministry of Labour & Employment , Government of India
भविष्य निधि भवन/Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
14, भीकाजी कामा प्लेस नई दिल्ली 110066
14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066
File no. APAR-12/2015-16/SPARROW/565
All Addl. CPFCs (HQ) /Addl. CPFCs (Zones),
All RPFCs/OIC in-charge of ROs/ASD-HO/ZTIs /Dos
Subject : Time lines for submission of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) in respect of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ cadres for the year 2020-21.
Reference:- Head Office Circular No. APAR-12/2015-16/SPARROW/3221 dt.02.03.2021. Madam/ Sir,
As all concerned are aware, after the financial year 2020-21, the Annual Perfonnance Assessment Report (APAR) in respect of officers as well as staff has become due for report and review.
2. The Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) module of HR-Soft online window has been launched for the officers of EPFO from the present financial year. With the launch of the APAR filling Module in the HR-Soft Application software, it is mandatory for all officers in the cadre of ACC(HQ), ACC, RPFC-1, RPFC-11, APFC, DD(Vig), AD(Vig.), DD(IS), AD(IS), DD(OL), AD(OL), Director (OL), Section Officer and EO/AO to submit their self appraisal to report, review and monitor the APAR of their through electronic mode only.
3. It has been further decided that the APAR in respect of the cadre other than the above will be submitted in existing paper based format.
4. In the light of situation arising out of the COVID-19, DoPT has issued O.M. No. 21011/02/2015-Estt.(A-II )-part.II dt. 14.04.2021, whereby they have extended timelines for APAR related activities in respect of group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ cadres. Accordingly revised timelines is being prescribed hereunder for completion of APARs for the year 2020-21 m respect of all of group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ cadres.
|1.||Distribution of blank forms/ Generation of APAR||By 31st May, 2021|
|2.||Submission of self-appraisal to reporting officer||30, June 2021|
|3.||Forwarding of report by Reporting Officer to Reviewing Officer||31 July, 2021|
|4.||Report to be submitted by Reviewing Officer||31 August, 2021|
|5.||Disclosure of the officer reported upon||10 September, 2021|
|6.||Submission of representation, if any, on APAR||15 days from the date of disclosure.|
|7.||Forwarding of representation to the Competent Authority||30 September, 2021|
|8.||Disposal of representation by the Competent Authority||Within one month from the date of receipt of representation by the competent Authority|
|9.||Communication of the decision of the Competent Authority on the representation by the APAR Cell||Within 15 days of the finalization of decision by Competent Authority.|
|10.||End of entire APAR process, after which the APAR will be finally taken on record||31 Dec, 2021|
Addl. Central P.F. Commissioner (HRM)
Copy (through EPF Website) for information and necessary action to:-
- RPFC(NDC) for Web Upload
- PS to CPFC , FA&CAO and CVO for information.
- Hindi section for Hindi version
Click here to view/download the PDF