Treatment / regularization of hospitalization / quarantine period during COVID-19 Pandemic – NVS dated June 25, 2021
नवोदय विद्यालय समिति Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
शिक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
(स्कूल शिक्षा और साक्षरता विभाग / Deptt. of School Education & Literacy)
June 25, 2021
The Deputy Commissioner,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
All Regional Offices
Sub.: Treatment / regularization of hospitalization / quarantine period during COVID-19 Pandemic – reg.
Sir / Madam,
Please refer to this office letter of even number dated 19th March 2021 regarding clarification on regularization of absence of the employees of the Samiti due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic. In continuation to the said letter, copy of the letter No.13020/1/2019-Estt.(L) dated 7 June 2021 recently issued by DOPT is forwarded for information and necessary action.
With regard to treating the lockdown period, letter of NVS dated 19th March 2021 is applicable, whereas regarding regularization of hospitalization / quarantine period during COVID-19 pandemic with effect from 25 March 2020, DOPT letter dated 7th June 2021 is applicable. In addition to the guidelines vide letter dated 7th June 2021, it is also decided to allow additional 15 days Special Casual Leave in respect of S. No. 1 and 2 (iii) by the Competent Authority, if the employee has worked from home in the interest of the organization.
As directed by the DOPT, the past cases, wherever settled, shall be re-opened if the same is beneficial to the Government Servant, and where he makes a request in writing for review. The above information may simultaneously be disseminated to all the JNVs.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
[N K Pahwa]
Deputy Commissioner [Admn]
Encl.: As stated above.
- Treatment/ regularization of hospitalization/ quarantine period during COVID-19 Pandemic – DoPT latest clarification O.M. dated 7-6-2021
- NVS Clarification on regularization of absence of the employees of the Samiti due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic
Copy to: –
- The Deputy Commissioner of all Navodaya Leadership Institutes
- All Officers at NVS (Hqrs.) for information and necessary action through
- AC (IT) NVS (Hqrs.) — with a request to upload the same on the website of NVS
Click here to view/download the PDF