Rate of DA to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSES (2007 pay revision) is increased from 159.9% to 170.5% w.e.f. 01.07.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 2nd August, 2021
Subject:- Board level posts and below Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
* * * * *
The undersigned is directed to refer to DPE’s OM No W-02/0039/2017-DPE(WC) – GL XVI/20 dated 19.11.2020, wherein DA rates w.e.f . 01 .10.2020 have been frozen for Executives and Non Unionised Supervisors of CPSEs following IDA pay pattern till 30.06.2021.
2. In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 17.08.2020, the rate of DA to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSES (2007 pay revision) is increased from 159.9% to 170.5% w.e.f. 01.07.2021 (Calculation Sheet is attached at Annexure). The increase subsumes the additional installments arising on 01.10.2020, 01.01.2021 and 01.04.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.10.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 159.9%.
3. The above rate of DA i.e. 170.5% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
4. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-11 Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Calculation Sheet for Executives and Non-Unionized Supervisors Following 2007 IDA Pay Scales.
|DUE DATE||Average of the Quarter||Link Point (Avg. AICPI of last available three months AICPI as on 01.01.2007)||Increase over Link Point||DA Rates||Remarks|
|01.10.2020||335.33||126.33||209||165.4||Actual DA rates during the freezing of DA period (01.10.2020 to 30.06.202 1) is 159.9%. No Arrears would be allowed|
Source: Click here to view/download PDF