Payment of IDA at revised rates @ 416% from 01.07.2023 in case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales from 01.01.1997.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: the 7th July, 2023
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)-Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the new DA Scheme at Annexure-III of DPE’s OM dated 25.06.1999 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable is 416.0% from 01.07.2023 to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs.
2. The above rates of DA 1.e. 416.0% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (1997) as per DPE O.M. dated 25.06.1999.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries /Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay
Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the A
- Payment of DA from 01.07.2023 to Board level/below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors following IDA scales of pay in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) on 1987 and 1992 basis
- Payment of DA at 205.6% in case of IDA employees of CPSEs who have been allowed revised pay scales 2007
- Payment of DA @ 39.2% w.e.f. 01.07.2023 to IDA employees who have allowed revised pay scales 2017