Local Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to civilian employees of Defence Establishment for the year 2020-21
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS) ,
10- S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA — 700 001
NO. 608/AN-PA Y/V/Bonus./Vol. VII DATE: 29/11/2021
- All Controllers of Finance & Accounts (Fys)
- A.O. OF Project Nalanda
Sub: – Local Payment of PLB for the year 2020-21.
Ref: – This office letter NO. Pay/Tech-I/05//Bonus dated 02/11/2021.
A copy of the Govt. of India, Min of Defence (Deptt of Defence Production) no. 10(1)/A1/2021-D(Estt/NG) dated 28.10.2021 on the above subject received under Directorate of Ordnance(Coordination & Service) (Former OFB) letter bearing no.873/PLB/2020-21/Per/policy dated 26/10/2021 is enclosed herewith. With reference to this office above circular dated 02/11/2021, regarding local payment of PLB(for 36 days) for the year 2020-21 to the eligible DAD staff, it may be stated that:
While making such payments, the booking is to be made to the correct code head in accordance with HQrs letter number A/B/I/13626/XXXII/CHB-Corr/Vol-VI/CN 36 dated 26/11/2021 (copy enclosed). Booking so made may please be reconciled with CCO2 figures invariably. Paid vouchers for PLB to DAD employees duly reconciled with EOL if any may please be sent to PCDA (P) Allahabad.
In terms of Para 4 & Para 5 of HQrs letter dated 26.11.2021 the statement of case may kindly be furnished to the HQrs office under intimation to this office.
This issue with the concurrence of PCof A(Fys) Kolkata.
Enclo: As above
Accounts Officer (Fys)
For P.c. of A (Fys) Kolkata
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
PAY TECH SECTION
10-A, S.K. BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA: 700001
Dated: 02 /11/2021
Subject: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to Civilian Employees of Defence Production Establishments for the year 2020-21.
A copy of the Govt. of India, Min of Defence (Deptt of Defence Production) no. 10(1)/A1/2021-D(Estt/NG) dated 26.10.2021 and 28.10.2021 on the above subject received under Directorate of Ordnance (Coordination & Services) [Former OFB] letter bearing no. 873/PLB/2020-21/Per/Policy dated 26/10/2021 along with amendment issued on 28/10/2021 is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action, please.
Encls: As above
Dy. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
कार्यालय रक्षा लेखा महानियंत्रक
उलान बटार रोड, पालम, दिल्ली छावनी 110010
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road. Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110010
Fiig No. A/B/1/13626/XXXII/CHB-Corr/Vol-VI/CN 36
PCA (Fys) Kolkata
Sub: Sanction for payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to civilian employees of Defence Establishment for the year 2020-21
Ref: PCA (Fys) Kolkata letter No. 480/AN Pay/Bonus dt. 08/11/2021
Department of Detence Production. Ministry of Defence vide letter No. 10(1)/A1/2021-D(Estt/NG) dt, 28/10/2021 has intimated that expenditure on account of payment of PLB is debitable to the respective budget of the DoO(C&S)/allied Organisation and to the respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of employees of these establisments are debited.
2. In this regard it is pertinent to mention that, in all other DAD organisations Non-Productive Linket Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) are being paid which are debitale to concerned pay head of DAD. Accordingly, Non-Productive Linket Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) for 2020-21 has been paid in DAD vide this HQrs.circular No. AN/XIV/19015/Govt. Orders/2021 dt. 21/10/2021.
3. In view of the position explained in para 1 & 2 above, this office is of the opinion that the payment may be released by debiting code head 094/24 — Salary of Establishment (DAD) under Major Head 2052.
4. However, it is important to notice that, since we are paying PLB from DAD budget, comments of MoD (Fin/Bud) being Grant Controlling Authority in respect of Grant No. 18 — MoD (Civil) is required. Therefore, it is requested to furnish a detailed Statement of Case tor further necessary action.
5. With regard to additional budget for payment of PLB in respect of PCA (F¥s) organisation the same may taken up with our admin section.
This is issued with the approval of Jt. CGDA (Accounts).
Sr. ACGDA (Accounts)