Implementation of e-Office in the Income Tax Department — dry run on eOffice application
Office of the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
- All the Heads of Departments/Offices,
Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Region.
- Nodal Team of e-Office,
AP & TS, Hyderabad.
Sub. : Implementation of e-Office in the Income Tax Department — dry run on eOffice application- Reg
Ref: CBDT( HRD), New Delhi Letter in F.No. HRD/Admin/eOffice/ 2021-22/11177, dated 28.02.2022.
Please refer to the above.
I am directed to forward herewith the letter received from CBDT(HRD), New Delhi regarding implementation of e-Office in the Income Tax Department and start of dry run on eOffice application for kind information and necessary action.
In this regard, I am directed to request to start dry run on the e-Office application to get hands on training over the application. In case of any problems during such dry run, you are requested to contact Nodal team for resolution or onward transmission of issues to the Directorate of HRD.
Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax,
O/o Pr.CCIT,AP & TS, Hyderabad.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES :
(Human Resources Development)
2nd Floor, K Ramp, JLN Stadium, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi – 110003
All the PrCCsIT(CCA)/Pr.DGsIT
All the CCsIT/DGsIT
All the PCsIT/PDsIT
All the CsIT/DsIT
Subject:- Implementation of e-Office in the Income Tax Department — dry run on eOffice application — reg.
Kindly refer to the above mentioned subject.
2. In this regard, I am directed to inform that with approval of the Competent Authority, Income Tax Department has decided to adopt e-Office application of NIC for all its Administrative Work. In view of this:
- Nodal Teams for e-Office implementation have been constituted at the level of each Region/Directorate.
- PIMS data for all the users which had been from the Regions/Directorates in time has been populated on e-Office application by NIC from back-end. Thus, users have been created.
- Training sessions for all the users of e-Office were organised through WebEx from 21.01.22 to 28.01.22 and all the users of all the Regions/Directorates have been provided training by the NIC team as per the schedule. Total 10 sessions of training were held.
- User Manual of e-Office has been shared with all the users.
- Data for webvpn account creation of the users, which had been received in time from the Regions/Directorates had been shared with the NIC. Now NIC has created webvpn accounts for the same.
- The Regions/Directorates have nominated eOffice administrators (also known as EMD manager or Local administrator) for their Region/Directorate who shall have the powers to do modification in the users e-Office account in case of transfer, retirement on superannuation, promotion, transfer etc. from front-end, through the PIMS application.
- The training of these Local e-Office Administrators has already been completed by the HRD through NIC.
3. It is further clarified that the users would be able to access e-Office:
- Through NIC NET (if they have) by the URL eoffice.incometax.gov.in; or
- Through https://saccess.nic.in using their webvpn account credenatials.
4. Since users have been added and webvpn accounts have been created, I am directed to request you to start dry runs on the e-Office application so as to get hands-on training over this application immediately. The user manual of e-Office may be referred for the same. The problems faced during such dry runs may be communicated to the local Nodal Teams (constituted at the Region/Directorate level) for resolution or onward transmission to this Directorate. All data of these dry runs / handson trials shall be cleared by NIC before making this application live.
5. All the users of your charge may be directed to start dry runs on the e-Office application immediately.
6 This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Additional Director General-1,
HRD, CBDT, New Delhi
Copy to:- The Data Base Cell for uploading on the website irsofficersonline.gov.in.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF