Empanelment of 30 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres for ECHS as per decisions taken in 37th Screening Committee Meeting – DESW order dated 25.08.2022
No. 22B (09)/2022-D(WE/Res-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 25th August, 2022.
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Gantt -10
SUBJECT: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS.
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 22B(02)/2020/WE/D(Res-1) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 37th Screening Committee Meeting for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS held on 17th August, 2022 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 30 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No|
|1||Vadodara||HCG Cancer Centre (A Unit of HCG Oncology LLP)||Annexure-1.|
|2||Bhubaneswar||Vikash Multi Speciality Hospita (A Unit of Vikash Residential Institutes Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure-2|
|3||Bhubaneswar||Ruby Eye Hospital||Annexure-3|
|4||Bhubaneswar||Kar Vision Eye Hospital (Unit of Kar Vision Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure-4|
|5||Ghaziabad||Healing Tree Hospital (A Unit of Manjusha Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure-5|
|6||Greater Noida||J R Hospital||Annexure-6|
|7||Bhiwani||RPS Hospital Maternity & Trauma Centre||Annexure-7|
|9||Aohar||V Care Multispeciality Hospital||Annexure-9|
|11||Raipur||Malik Dental Clinic and Implant Centre||Annexure-11|
|12||Kotputli||Sanjeevani Hospital (A Unit of Oasis Medicare Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure-12|
|13||Jaipur||Sadhna Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.||Annexure-13|
|14||Jaipur||Unique Sangeeta Memorial Hospital||Annexure-14|
|15||Jhunjhunu||Shree Dental Care Laser and Implant Centre||Annexure-15|
|16||Jhunjhunu||Keshar Dev Memorial Multi Speciality Hospital||Annexure-16|
|17||Jhunjhunu||Hajibadrudin Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre||Annexure-17|
|18||Alwar||Jagdamba Eye Hospital||Annexure-18|
|20||Sikar||Noble Care Hospital||Annexure-20|
|21||Kanpur||Centre for Sight (A Unit of New Delhi Centre for Sight Ltd.)||Annexure-21|
|22||Kanpur||Khairabad Eye Hospital and Mahendra Eye Institute||Annexure-22|
|23||Patna||Medipark Hospital (Unit of Medipark Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.)||Annexure-23|
|24||Nandadeep Eye Hospital||Annexure-24|
|25||Pune||Deshpande Eye Hospital and Laser Centre||Annexure-25|
|26||Pune||Dr Agarwal Healthcare Ltd.||Annexure-26|
|27||Nashik||ASG Hospital Pvt. Ltd.||Annexure-27|
|28||Nashik||Birla Eye Hospital||Annexure-28|
|29||Ahmednagar||Surbhi Hospital Pvt. Ltd.||Annexure-29|
|30||Kangra||J V R Eye Hospital||Annexure-30|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organization ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NASH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NASH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NASH certificate.
(Dr. P P Sharma)
(1) PPS to Secy (ESW)
(2) PS to JS(ESW)
(3) JS & Addl FA(RS)
(4) CGDA, New Delhi
Copy Signed in link to :
Source: Click to view/download PDF