Reimbursement of Newspaper claims in respect of Civilians posted in MES formations – Order dated 15.02.2023
Tele : 23014594
Military Engineer Services
Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg,
New Delhi — 110011.
15 Feb 2023
HQ CE Southern Command, Pune
HQ CE Eastern Command, Kolkata
HQ CE Central Command, Lucknow
HQ CE Western Command, Chandimandir
HQ CE Northern Command, Udhampur
HQ CE South Western Command, Jaipur
CME, Pune, Pune, Pin- 900462, C/o 56 APO
ADG (Projects), Chennai-600009
ADG (NEI) Guwahati, Pin-781027, C/o 56 APO
ADG (North) Jammu, Pin-937258, C/o 56 APO
REIMBURSEMENT OF NEWSPAPER CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF CIVILIANS POSTED IN MES FORMATIONS
1. GoI, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance has issued direction regarding purchase of New paper by entitled officers vide Gol, DoE of MoF letter No. 25(12) E Coord-2018 dated 03 Apr 2018 regarding reimbursement of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence.
2. It has therefore, been decided that in place of getting monthly reimbursement of newspaper on production of newspaper bills, reimbursement for newspaper may be made at the rates mentioned below based on certification given by the entitled officers:-
|S/No||Level of officers/official||Reimbursement to be made per month|
|(a)||DG/ADG & equivalent||Rs 1100/-|
|(b)||CE & equivalent||Rs 850/-|
|(c)||All other Gazetted Officers
(Gp ‘A’ & Gp ‘B’ only)
3. The above provisions will be subject to the conditions that no additional allocation on this account will be sought. The expenditure involved shall be debitable to concerned head of Miscellaneous expenditure/office contingency.
4. A certificate as per the Annexure to the effect that expenditure has been incurred on News Paper shall be provided by the officer on half yearly basis to the office for reimbursement.
5. This has approval of the E-in-C.
(Vishal Mani Zon IDSE)
Director (Pers), CSCC
(STATEMENT TO BE FURNISHED ON HALF-YEARLY BASIS)
|Name of the Applicant||:|
|Pay Level & Basic Pay (Rs)||:|
|I certify that I have spent Rs……………………………. (Rupees………………………..) towards purchase of newspaper for the month of:-|
|(i) Jan to Jun/Jul to Dec @ Rs………… per month = Rs……….x 6 = Rs …………..|
I further declare that:- (i) The New paper (s) in r/o which reimbursement is claimed, is purchased by me (ii) The amount for which reimbursement is being claimed has actually been paid by me has not been claimed by any other source.
Source : Click to view/download PDF