Constitution of ‘SQUAD’ and ‘Inspection Team’ for random Inspection of CGHS Wellness Centres and HCOs
F No 11-14/2023/CGHS(HQ)
Govt. of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
RK Puram Sector-13, New Delhi.
Dated the 20th April, 2023
Subject: Constitution of ‘SQUAD’ at Zonal levels under CGHS, Delhi for random Inspection of CGHS Wellness Centres and Constitution of a ‘Inspection Team’ at CGHS(HQ) for random inspection of empanelled Health Care Organisations (HCOs).
I am directed to convey the approval of Competent Authority for constitution of
‘SQUAD’ at the Zonal Level under CGHS , Delhi for random inspection of CGHS Wellness Centres and Constitution of a ‘Inspection Team’ at CGHS(HQ) for random Inspection of empanelled Health Care Organisations (HCOs).
2. The SQUAD Team Shall be constituted at the office of Addl Directors, CGHS of Central Zone, East Zone, North Zone and South Zone with the following members:
- Sr CMO in-charge from Zone on rotation basis
- Administrative Officer / Office Superintendant
Mandate for the Squad Team:
- The team shall inspect CGHS Wellness Centres on random basis ( as per the enclosed proforma) to verify the overall functioning of Wellness Centre. The team shall also interact with a few beneficiaries at the Spot to obtain their feedback on difficulties if any , faced by them at the Wellness Centres and suggestions on how to improve the services being rendered. New O.Ms issued and initiatives taken by the Ministry may also be shared with the concerned CMO I/C and beneficiaries.
- The concerned Additional Director of the zone would compile these reports on a monthly basis and submit the same to Head Quarter for further analysis.
- Additional Directors shall also prepare Duty Roster and and verify compliance of LAC mandate.
- The team shall visit at least one Wellness Centre in a fortnight. These Inspections are in addition to the regular visit of AD to the CGHS Wellness Centres.
3. An INSPECTION TEAM shall be constituted at the Office of Addl. Director, CGHS (HQ), Delhi for random Inspection of HCOs empanelled under CGHS with the following Members:
- AD(R&H) / Joint Director (Grievances) / One Senior CMO on a rotation basis.
- Administrative Officer , Gazetted/ Non-Gazetted.
Mandate for the Inspection Team:
- The team shall conduct inspections of HCOs empanelled under CGHS on random basis to verify whether they are complying with the terms and conditions of empanelment,
- The team shall make at least one inspection in a fortnight.
Additional Directors of the Zones shall meticulously comply with these orders.
Encl. as above.