Guidelines for expenditure control based Expenditure Management in r/o FY 2023-24 : Cash Management System in Central Government
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantarak Bhawan, GPO Complex,
INA, New Delhi
Phone: 011-24665563, 24665564, 24665572 Fax : 24610126
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Subject: Cash Management System in Central Government — Guidelines for expenditure control based Expenditure Management in r/o FY 2023-24.
The reference is invited to Budget Division, M/o Finance O. M. No. F.No. 12(13)-B(W&M)/2020 dated 30.06.2023 on the subject cited above.
2. In order to analyze the trend of expenditure during 2nd half of the financial year and provide necessary inputs to M/o Finance, it is requested to provide the actual expenditure upto September, 2023 and the anticipated expenditure for the year under various Grants in your Ministry / Department to this office in the format given below by 13th October, 2023 positively by email at dama-cga[@]nic.in.
Grant No and Name : _________________________
|Section||Budget Estimates 2023-24||Actual expenditure upto Sept. 2023||Anticipated expenditure in Q3 (Oct-Dec 23)||Anticipated expenditure in Q4 (Dec 23-Mar 24)||Total Projected Expenditure during 2023-24|
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Jt. Controller General of Accounts
- All Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs with independent charge
- Director of Accounts, D/o Posts
- Director of Accounts, D/o Telecommunications
- Jt.-CGDA, M/o Defence
- Director of Accounts, M/o Railway
- Sr AO (ITD) is requested to upload on CGA website.